[Support] binhex - Radarr

Hey! 

I hope somebody are able to help me. I am having some problems with adding movies from a IMDB watch list.

I have created the list, as seen in the picture, and the connection works. When I first did it, I was able to fetch the list and add movies without problems. But when I try to add the movies from the list now, I just receive the error ' Sorry. We Couldn't Find Any Movies Matching " '. 
I don't know if anybody can help me, but I can't seem to find any answer on how to solve this. 

image.thumb.png.502b1dd82cbe831b19eff0b2f1126374.pngimage.thumb.png.894c94d2cf9ad40dd91660f1bfdeb803.png

I think there is an issue with the IMDB servers/Radarr API. MY list doesn't error, but no movies I have added since yesterday morning are showing up. I went directly to the Radarr API (take the two URL pieces and paste them together in your browser) and the list shown there does not match my IMDB watchlist on IMDB's web site. It's as if the list was cached in the API sometime yesterday morning and not getting the newest list. I don't know if this is a Radarr API issue, or if the IMDB server the Radarr API connects to is not syncing with the rest of IMDB's servers. I was able to create a brand new list and get movies added there to show so it leads me to believe it is a Radarr API issue and not an IMDB, but I don't know for sure. I figure I'll give it another day or two and see what happens as I have plenty to watch in the mean time. If it hasn't been resolved I'll stat investigating the issue further on the Radarr forums.

20 hours ago, eb3k said:

I think there is an issue with the IMDB servers/Radarr API. MY list doesn't error, but no movies I have added since yesterday morning are showing up. I went directly to the Radarr API (take the two URL pieces and paste them together in your browser) and the list shown there does not match my IMDB watchlist on IMDB's web site. It's as if the list was cached in the API sometime yesterday morning and not getting the newest list. I don't know if this is a Radarr API issue, or if the IMDB server the Radarr API connects to is not syncing with the rest of IMDB's servers. I was able to create a brand new list and get movies added there to show so it leads me to believe it is a Radarr API issue and not an IMDB, but I don't know for sure. I figure I'll give it another day or two and see what happens as I have plenty to watch in the mean time. If it hasn't been resolved I'll stat investigating the issue further on the Radarr forums.

It works for me now, so guess you're right :D Thanks anyway 

Hey @binhex,  I'm having an issue with the version of Mono installed in the container.  When i try and rename movies on my g drive mount it downloads them locally rather than doing a rename.  If i rename the file in the container console it works perfectly.

I upgraded Mono in the container to 6.10 and that fixes the issue.  Any chance this can be updated in the dcoker image?

Thanks, Sauso

5 hours ago, sauso said:

Hey @binhex,  I'm having an issue with the version of Mono installed in the container.  When i try and rename movies on my g drive mount it downloads them locally rather than doing a rename.  If i rename the file in the container console it works perfectly.

I upgraded Mono in the container to 6.10 and that fixes the issue.  Any chance this can be updated in the dcoker image?

Thanks, Sauso

image updated to latest mono, please pull down.

I followed the instructions to create the imdb list using my watchlist from imdb.  when i combine the  radarr api url and the path to list in a browser, i can see my list, but when i fetch the list in radarr, i get "sorry.  we couldn't find any movies matching."  what am i doing wrong?  the list is public on imdb and i am using my ls number, (not the ur number).  is there something on the imdb side that i need to configure?  thanks.

On 9/15/2020 at 4:05 AM, ctrl-z said:

This may seem like a silly question, but with regards to getting this search issue to work, how does one update Mono? I applied an update to the container, but still have no luck with finding any movies in search. 

This has nothing to do with mono.  must be your config.  The reason i needed mono updated was because i use rclone in a merge and it was downloading items from google when i tried to set the air date.  New version of mono stops that.

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed that my calendar for movies isn't showing anything when I goto October 2020.  It does on the side bar of upcoming movies but in the calendar, it's blank.  If I go back a month to September, I see all the movies listed in September and even a few movies for the first week or so of October. But as soon as I switch months to October, nothing is shown on the calendar.  List mode also does not show any movies.  Radarr itself is working great for processing movies, but I wasn't sure if it was just me with the broken calendar or not. I checked for updates and restarted the docker for radarr but the same thing is still happening. 

My second instance of Radarr keeps going into bad state. 

I have one instance for my movies and another specifically for my kid movies. The first instance has all the default options and has been running like a champ for years. The second instance keeps ending up in a state where i believe the processes are still running but the UI becomes unavailable and the connection is refused. The only difference between the two instances is that the second instance is mapped to host port 7879. Every time I do a fresh install and have a new appdata folder for the second instance its fine but within a day or two i keep getting into this bad state. Any ideas? 

Pulling image: binhex/arch-radarr:latest
IMAGE ID [2072746194]: Pulling from binhex/arch-radarr. 

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 0 B

Stopping container: binhex-radarr-kids
Successfully stopped container 'binhex-radarr-kids'

Removing container: binhex-radarr-kids
Successfully removed container 'binhex-radarr-kids'

Command:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-radarr-kids' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '7879:7878/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/downloads/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/media/KidMovies/':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-radarr-kids':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-radarr' 
80b4e0675a714da1cad018302db0952ce9662c623d66ae237caf1f0346b6bdb6

The command finished successfully!

Edited by Jhp612
Adding details
On 6/14/2017 at 12:24 PM, Bluecube said:

17-6-14 17:00:01.4|Error|TaskExtensions|Task Error

[v0.2.0.696] System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement stmt) [0x00083] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement stmt) [0x0003c] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult () [0x0016b] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand cmd, System.Data.CommandBehavior behave) [0x00090] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader:.ctor (System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand,System.Data.CommandBehavior)
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader (System.Data.CommandBehavior behavior) [0x0000c] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteScalar (System.Data.CommandBehavior behavior) [0x00006] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteScalar () [0x00006] in <61a20cde294d4a3eb43b9d9f6284613b>:0 
  at Marr.Data.QGen.InsertQueryBuilder`1[T].Execute () [0x00046] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Marr.Data\QGen\InsertQueryBuilder.cs:140 
  at Marr.Data.DataMapper.Insert[T] (T entity) [0x0005d] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\Marr.Data\DataMapper.cs:728 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1[TModel].Insert (TModel model) [0x0002d] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:111 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push[TCommand] (TCommand command, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandPriority priority, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandTrigger trigger) [0x0013d] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:82 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object:CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager,object,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandPriority,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandTrigger)
  at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push (System.String commandName, System.Nullable`1[T] lastExecutionTime, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandPriority priority, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandTrigger trigger) [0x000b7] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:95 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Jobs.Scheduler.ExecuteCommands () [0x00043] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Jobs\Scheduler.cs:42 
  at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke () [0x0000f] in <a07d6bf484a54da2861691df910339b1>:0 
  at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute () [0x00010] in <a07d6bf484a54da2861691df910339b1>:0 

Hmmm... A malformed database. Think a reinstall would fix that?

A re-install could work if you make sure to wipe out the binhex-radarr folder in appdata. That should force it to rebuild its database on re-install. I would make sure to note down any specific settings/customizations you have so you've got a reference to set everything back up after re-install. 

Anyone else have issues on the nightly version where after you add a movie first time the poster.jpg file Radarr downloads is 0kb and empty. You have to delete the file and refresh Radarr then it downloads correctly. Happens every time I add new movie.

I sent logs to Radarr team and they said its not a known issue and they cant find anything in logs.

I followed the spaceinvaderone videos to setup my delugevpn and radarr.

Everything worked as expected until I tried routing radarr through the deluge container.

Now when I type in the serverip and port number, I get the message saying “This site can’t be reached”.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I’m adding my log file if that helps.

log.txt

Can anyone shed some light on renaming and moving into a specific folder.  I did not have any problems with Radarr under windows. Radarr docker container, not so much. Even when manually telling Radarr to rename, I occasionally get a rename, but usually not.  The folder is NEVER renamed, but the files inside occasionally and inconsistently.  Sonarr seems to rename just fine. Is it perhaps a permissions issue?

Subtitles in the /Subs subdirectory are not copied by radarr.  The devs are going back and forth on what to do and they don't seem to be interested in fixing it right so I use this.  Maybe it can be of use to someone else.  I do a symlink to the original position to keep seeding over different drives, remove it if that's not your thing.

edit: I'm a stupid boy who should do better QA before posting.  Script will be back soon

edit2: $%?#$%? white spaces.  this works.

#!/bin/bash
LOGFILE="/config/logs/subtitle.log"
SUBSSOURCEPATH="$radarr_moviefile_sourcefolder/Subs"
DESTINATION="$radarr_movie_path"
MOVIENAME="$radarr_moviefile_relativepath"
echo "$(date "+%Y%m%d %T") : Starting subtitle subfolder work" >> $LOGFILE 2>&1

if [ -d "$SUBSSOURCEPATH" ]; 
then
    echo "Subs directory exists" >> $LOGFILE 2>&1
else
    echo "No ${SUBSSOURCEPATH} directory, exiting" >> $LOGFILE 2>&1
	exit 0
fi

SUBSSOURCEPATH="$SUBSSOURCEPATH/*.srt"
shopt -s nullglob
SAVEIFS=$IFS
IFS=$(echo -en "\n\b")
for file in $SUBSSOURCEPATH
do
  #echo "$f"
  BASENAME=$(basename "$file")
  mv "${file}" "${DESTINATION}/${MOVIENAME}.$BASENAME"
  ln -s "${DESTINATION}/${MOVIENAME}.$BASENAME" "$file"
  echo "Created symlink from source location: ${DESTINATION}/${MOVIENAME}.$(basename $file) to symlink location $file" >> $LOGFILE 2>&1
done
# restore $IFS
IFS=$SAVEIFS
shopt -u nullglob

echo "$(date "+%Y%m%d %T") : Ending subtitle subfolder work" >> $LOGFILE 2>&1

Edited by Gog
fixed to work with white spaces
  • 2 weeks later...

Question, I am moving radarr from a Windows 10 box to a binhex-radarr container on UNRaid. I want to preserve the history etc. I am moving it based on the reddit article here . I have 2 NAS devices that store my movies that are currently mounted in UNRaid. I have them mapped in the binhex-Radarr container as /media/Movies/ and /media/Movies2/ . My question is simply when editing the nzbdrone.db do I change the root and media paths to /Movies/ and /Movies2/ or /media/Movies/ and /media/Movies2/?

Hi you all. I hope that one of you have installed docker-amtd (Automated Movie Trailer Downloader :: AMTD is a Radarr Companion script to automatically download movie trailers for use in media applications) I am still learning how to use volumes and I have searched everywhere and requested help at the creators Discord but have not received any answers and I am also new at Discord so I do not know if I am searching correctly to find my answer.

While installing it has specific instructions that follow: !!!Important!!! :: You must add a volume that matches your Radarr's volume mappings associated with Radarr's Library Root Folder settings

If I understand it means to add a new path but what I do not understand is to where. So please if any of you have installed this app could you provide to where I need to add the path to the help will be so welcomed!

Thanks,

Vic

On 10/12/2020 at 8:44 PM, kostab said:

I followed the spaceinvaderone videos to setup my delugevpn and radarr.

Everything worked as expected until I tried routing radarr through the deluge container.

Now when I type in the serverip and port number, I get the message saying “This site can’t be reached”.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I’m adding my log file if that helps.

log.txt 49.79 kB · 1 download

Watch this video you need to add another path to access GUI

I've got a strange problem going on.

I use qBitorrentvpn and radarr, both from binhex.

I'm having an issue where radarr can't import movies from the qBitttorent download folder if it has square brackets in the name.

So...

Movie.Film.2020.1080p.WebRIP.x264-RELEASEGROUP

...gets picked up and imported just fine, whereas...

Movie.Film.2020.1080p.WebRIP.x264-RELEASEGROUP[releasegroup]

...will not. It will fail with the following log error...

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: 
/data/Movie.Film.2020.1080p.WebRIP.x264-RELEASEGROUP

...and as you can see, it can't find it because its cut the brackets off the end whereas the folder will still have them. If I manually remove the "[releasegroup]" part radarr suddenly see's them and imports them.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do about this. The tracker I use attaches thier name to half the torrents they have on the site and I currently have ~100 releases sat in my downloads folder refusing to import.

Edited by xanderflix
1 hour ago, xanderflix said:

I've got a strange problem going on.

I use qBitorrentvpn and radarr, both from binhex.

I'm having an issue where radarr can't import movies from the qBitttorent download folder if it has square brackets in the name.

So...

Movie.Film.2020.1080p.WebRIP.x264-RELEASEGROUP

...gets picked up and imported just fine, whereas...

Movie.Film.2020.1080p.WebRIP.x264-RELEASEGROUP[releasegroup]

...will not. It will fail with the following log error...

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: 
/data/Movie.Film.2020.1080p.WebRIP.x264-RELEASEGROUP

...and as you can see, it can't find it because its cut the brackets off the end whereas the folder will still have them. If I manually remove the "[releasegroup]" part radarr suddenly see's them and imports them.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do about this. The tracker I use attaches thier name to half the torrents they have on the site and I currently have ~100 releases sat in my downloads folder refusing to import.

This issue was created by a recent update to qbittorrent app where the download does t use the file path that radarr/sonarr expect so the import fails. A work-around is to downgrade the docker to a app version <4.3 using tags.

Edit the repository field in the container settings for the qbittorrent docker and enter- binhex/arch-qbittorrentvpn:4.2.5-1-12 (this is the last release prior to 4.3.

12 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

This issue was created by a recent update to qbittorrent app where the download does t use the file path that radarr/sonarr expect so the import fails. A work-around is to downgrade the docker to a app version <4.3 using tags.

Edit the repository field in the container settings for the qbittorrent docker and enter- binhex/arch-qbittorrentvpn:4.2.5-1-12 (this is the last release prior to 4.3.

Cheers mate, I'll check this in a bit.