[Support] binhex - Radarr

8 minutes ago, TRusselo said:

how do I roll back until fixed?

never had to do this before...

Googling told me to change the branch from "latest" to another tag found on docker page....?
i cannot find "latest" in the docker / edit page...

Edit the repository. After the name of the repo type a colon and then the release number from the link that @xxDeadbolt posted.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, GeekMajic said:

This is very helpful, hopefully someone posts when fixed and we can remove the repo static release .

You could always install an instance of the docker without the static repo and an instance with the static repo and have both with the same template options so that once it is fixed you can just stop the static one and remove it and restart the non static docker so that all your settings are kept. Just make sure that you link the same directories on both but change the docker name itself for the static one. This way you can keep using the docker and functioning normally until then

Edited by ToneDawgOG
3 hours ago, TRusselo said:

thank you.

for others, with 1 less brain cell than I,  edit docker container: 

add :0.2.0.1504-1-02  to the end of repository, click save at bottom

***  It will never update with this tag !!!!!  remove later when you want to update

image.thumb.png.5d02dc984fa1f01c957ba4d549f3eff1.png

this worked for me very easy.... Saved a brain cell... 👍

Radarr UI 'unable to connect'

Out of nowhere, radar UI not able to load.  I have tried re-adding the docker and restoring config and nzbdrone.db files but still not able to work.  All other dockers working fine and Radarr was working fine yesterday.  No changes have been made since last working

Edited by brasiledo
1 minute ago, brasiledo said:

Out of nowhere, radar UI not able to load.  I have tried re-adding the docker and restoring config and nzbdrone.db files but still not able to work.  All other dockers working fine and Radarr was working fine yesterday.  No changes have been made since last working

Radarr updated and it broke the previous version of this container. Binhex just updated it so it should work if you re-add the container now. If that doesn't work please post your log so that we can try to help

• Like 1
12 hours ago, TRusselo said:

thank you.

for others, with 1 less brain cell than I,  edit docker container: 

add :0.2.0.1504-1-02  to the end of repository, click save at bottom

***  It will never update with this tag !!!!!  remove later when you want to update

image.thumb.png.5d02dc984fa1f01c957ba4d549f3eff1.png

Much Obliged - you allowd me to let that 1 brain cell relax  - wouldn't want to over tax him - i'm telling you 

foolery aside, - thanks for the summarization

10 minutes ago, SeattleBandit said:

i see folks talking about force updating and geting a fixed/new release 

i do not see the option to apply update - is there a different process for 'force updating' ??

You can either go to the docker tab and check for updates then apply the update or you can just select force update for any docker. I believe you need to set the view to advanced to see this option.