[Support] binhex - Radarr

It is ridiculous that this problem has been going on for months and months and I’ve tried to get help and there’s absolutely none to be found. I guess I’m stuck on rc1 until I find a better os that actually comes with some support instead of snide comments from other users that says “there’s thousands of other users who aren’t having problems so it must be something on your end”. No kidding, but that’s why I’m trying to get help. 
I'm currently in limbo as I'm moving house so there is limited support from me. From what I've seen RC2 onwards including release has some strange issues with permissions, you can't try stopping the container then deleting /config/perms.txt then start the container to reset permissions.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

On 5/21/2022 at 1:45 PM, jwiese997 said:

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/Plex/Scary Movies/Monstrous (2022)' is denied. ---> System.IO.IOException: Permission denied --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.IO.FileSystem.CreateDirectory(String fullPath) at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path)

I misread the error message before, it's actually complaining about creating a new directory under your Plex share, not reading from your Downloads folder.

Can you post your docker settings for Radarr, especially the path mappings, please? I'm assuming you have created your own path variable that maps the Plex user share in unraid to a mount point called Plex inside the Radarr container?

Could you also try creating a directory manually in the Plex share from the Radarr container console?

Are you having the same issue on 6.10.2 stable branch?

Edited by Jorgen
2 hours ago, Jorgen said:

I misread the error message before, it's actually complaining about creating a new directory under your Plex share, not reading from your Downloads folder.

Can you post your docker settings for Radarr, especially the path mappings, please? I'm assuming you have created your own path variable that maps the Plex user share in unraid to a mount point called Plex inside the Radarr container?

Could you also try creating a directory manually in the Plex share from the Radarr container console?

Are you having the same issue on 6.10.2 stable branch?

Yes it is still doing it on the stable branch as well as the release candidates. Everything past the 6.10.1 rc1 fails to import. It's the exact same with sonarr

Untitled.jpg

24 minutes ago, jwiese997 said:

Yes it is still doing it on the stable branch as well as the release candidates. Everything past the 6.10.1 rc1 fails to import. It's the exact same with sonarr

Untitled.jpg

Are you using rclone to mount your gdrive by any chance? If so, then rclone is most likeliy running as root and screwing up your permissions. Add this to your rclone mount script:

--uid 99
--gid 99

Btw, you should have mentioned rclone and gdrive (if I'm right and your'e using that) in your posts as this is vital information and that's why nobody was able to help you. I'm only guessing here because your host path in your screenshot says mergerfs/gdrive...

• Like 1
8 hours ago, strike said:

Are you using rclone to mount your gdrive by any chance? If so, then rclone is most likeliy running as root and screwing up your permissions. Add this to your rclone mount script:

--uid 99
--gid 99

Btw, you should have mentioned rclone and gdrive (if I'm right and your'e using that) in your posts as this is vital information and that's why nobody was able to help you. I'm only guessing here because your host path in your screenshot says mergerfs/gdrive...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! That finally fixed it! I'm sorry I didn't mention rclone but I didn't know that was important. You were the first one to ever ask questions to help. I literally was just told that it's working for everyone else so it's a problem on my end. No one ever actually helped me find the root cause by asking questions so I could actually give useful info. I'm not in IT, I'm just a hobbyist and am struggling to find my way through. I'm great with Google, but that only takes you so far. Thanks again!

30 minutes ago, jwiese997 said:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! That finally fixed it! I'm sorry I didn't mention rclone but I didn't know that was important. You were the first one to ever ask questions to help. I literally was just told that it's working for everyone else so it's a problem on my end. No one ever actually helped me find the root cause by asking questions so I could actually give useful info. I'm not in IT, I'm just a hobbyist and am struggling to find my way through. I'm great with Google, but that only takes you so far. Thanks again!

Glad it worked out! :) 

1 hour ago, Skatman said:

Just going over some recent comments and it seems like the issue with Radarr and updates is still going on. Is this correct? I've been holding off until the update becomes stable, but not sure if that will ever happen?

If you are referring to the corrupt db issue your safest bet is to back up your appdata and just update. If you run into the issue restore from backup. The truth is, the longer you wait to update the more likely you're gonna run into issues. This is because in major updates there are gonna be database changes and the db needs to be migrated to the latest version. Sometimes this can cause issues especially when you have not been keeping up with updates. There has been many updates to radarr since this issue and the more you wait the risk is higher that they updates includes more upgrades to the db. And because you're now so far behind the migration of the db has a higher risk of failing. So just get it over with already IMHO. This goes for all software updates btw, keep backups and update regularly to avoid issues in the future. Yes, sometimes updates has issues, but you're gonna have even more issues later on if you don't keep up to date.

• Like 1

Maybe somebody can help me out here but I keep getting a permission denied issues with Radarr and Sonarr when trying to move files from my

/mnt/user/seedbox

directory to my

/mnt/user/media/

directory.

[Warn] ImportApprovedMovie: Couldn't import movie /downloads/completed/radarr/Rush.Hour.1998.PROPER.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG/Rush.Hour.1998.PROPER.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4 

[v4.1.0.6175] System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/downloads/completed/radarr/Rush.Hour.1998.PROPER.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG/Rush.Hour.1998.PROPER.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4' is denied.
 ---> System.IO.IOException: Permission denied
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.IO.FileSystem.DeleteFile(String fullPath)
   at NzbDrone.Mono.Disk.DiskProvider.TransferFilePatched(String source, String destination, Boolean overwrite, Boolean move) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Mono\Disk\DiskProvider.cs:line 401
   at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.MoveFile(String source, String destination, Boolean overwrite) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:line 245
   at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TryMoveFileVerified(String sourcePath, String targetPath, Int64 originalSize) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:line 506
   at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TransferFile(String sourcePath, String targetPath, TransferMode mode, Boolean overwrite) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:line 296
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieFileMovingService.TransferFile(MovieFile movieFile, Movie movie, String destinationFilePath, TransferMode mode) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MovieFileMovingService.cs:line 134
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpgradeMediaFileService.UpgradeMovieFile(MovieFile movieFile, LocalMovie localMovie, Boolean copyOnly) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\UpgradeMediaFileService.cs:line 51
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieImport.ImportApprovedMovie.Import(List`1 decisions, Boolean newDownload, DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, ImportMode importMode) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MovieImport\ImportApprovedMovie.cs:line 123

This was never an issue in 6.9.2. I'm currently running on 6.10.0. What seems to be happening is that Radarr tries to movie the Rush hour movie, but is unable to. The weird thing is that it shows up on Plex briefly under the "recently added" but then after a couple of seconds it disappears until the next time Radarr tries to move it. I have a seedbox download script that downloads files from my seedbox to my seedbox folder, it then calls the radarr/sonarr api to tell them that the file is there. They seem to move the file just fine and it will sit in my media directory for a couple seconds before its seemingly deleted and gone..

Here is what the permissions look like in my media folder. For some reason old stuff is root:root but new stuff being created is nobody:users?
image.png.363c743096def84954d758313b629f39.png

Here is what my seedbox folder looks like.image.thumb.png.5a8a85f9336008039f06c1b5b8d07692.png
Everything in my seedbox is getting created as root:root which I'm assuming is the problem? Though I'm not quite sure how to fix that. This didn't start happening until I upgrade to 6.10.

I'm running a script via User Scripts that does my seedbox downloading. This is the lftp command I'm using which hasn't changed.

lftp -v -c 'open -u xxxxx,xxxxx sftp://xxxxx.seedbox.io; mirror --skip-noaccess --parallel=2 --Remove-source-files --size-range=150M-100G /files/completed/ /mnt/user/seedbox/completed'

2 minutes ago, Shane Israel said:

Maybe somebody can help me out here but I keep getting a permission denied issues with Radarr and Sonarr when trying to move files from my

/mnt/user/seedbox

directory to my

/mnt/user/media/

directory.

[Warn] ImportApprovedMovie: Couldn't import movie /downloads/completed/radarr/Rush.Hour.1998.PROPER.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG/Rush.Hour.1998.PROPER.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4 

[v4.1.0.6175] System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/downloads/completed/radarr/Rush.Hour.1998.PROPER.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG/Rush.Hour.1998.PROPER.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4' is denied.
 ---> System.IO.IOException: Permission denied
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.IO.FileSystem.DeleteFile(String fullPath)
   at NzbDrone.Mono.Disk.DiskProvider.TransferFilePatched(String source, String destination, Boolean overwrite, Boolean move) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Mono\Disk\DiskProvider.cs:line 401
   at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.MoveFile(String source, String destination, Boolean overwrite) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:line 245
   at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TryMoveFileVerified(String sourcePath, String targetPath, Int64 originalSize) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:line 506
   at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TransferFile(String sourcePath, String targetPath, TransferMode mode, Boolean overwrite) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:line 296
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieFileMovingService.TransferFile(MovieFile movieFile, Movie movie, String destinationFilePath, TransferMode mode) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MovieFileMovingService.cs:line 134
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpgradeMediaFileService.UpgradeMovieFile(MovieFile movieFile, LocalMovie localMovie, Boolean copyOnly) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\UpgradeMediaFileService.cs:line 51
   at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MovieImport.ImportApprovedMovie.Import(List`1 decisions, Boolean newDownload, DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, ImportMode importMode) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MovieImport\ImportApprovedMovie.cs:line 123

This was never an issue in 6.9.2. I'm currently running on 6.10.0. What seems to be happening is that Radarr tries to movie the Rush hour movie, but is unable to. The weird thing is that it shows up on Plex briefly under the "recently added" but then after a couple of seconds it disappears until the next time Radarr tries to move it. I have a seedbox download script that downloads files from my seedbox to my seedbox folder, it then calls the radarr/sonarr api to tell them that the file is there. They seem to move the file just fine and it will sit in my media directory for a couple seconds before its seemingly deleted and gone..

Here is what the permissions look like in my media folder. For some reason old stuff is root:root but new stuff being created is nobody:users?
image.png.363c743096def84954d758313b629f39.png

Here is what my seedbox folder looks like.image.thumb.png.5a8a85f9336008039f06c1b5b8d07692.png
Everything in my seedbox is getting created as root:root which I'm assuming is the problem? Though I'm not quite sure how to fix that. This didn't start happening until I upgrade to 6.10.

I'm running a script via User Scripts that does my seedbox downloading. This is the lftp command I'm using which hasn't changed.

lftp -v -c 'open -u xxxxx,xxxxx sftp://xxxxx.seedbox.io; mirror --skip-noaccess --parallel=2 --Remove-source-files --size-range=150M-100G /files/completed/ /mnt/user/seedbox/completed'

Are you using rclone? Look at the answer to my problem just a couple above. 

30 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

You can route Radarr through another vpn docker. DelugeVPN for example. There is a SpaceInvaderOne how-to video.

Yes I was more asking how many people here do that as opinion on that varies as Radarr does not actually download anything and uses clients to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey team. Intermittently, this container pegs 100% of the cores at 100% utilization. I haven't been able to nail down why but I get notified my SSD temp is high (46C) and it's because the cores are pegged. So however many cores the container is allowed to use get pegged to 100%. I limited the cores to only 4 e-cores for the time being. This phenom is happened on the Sonarr container a couple times also. I don't see anything interesting in the logs. Any ideas?  What do you need from me to help troubleshoot?

Edit: Oh yeah, just restarting the container stops it and gives me another few days or so before it happens again.

Edited by nowhere99

Anyone else ever have movie files disappear randomly?  I just noticed that I have a LOT of files that have seemingly decided not to stick around for the long haul.  No idea why.  I KNOW I had them before, but now they're gone.  The directories are still there but they're empty.  I think it's something going on with Radarr as, even if I scan, it's still showing all the files as downloaded.

Any ideas?  This is really weird...

• 4 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, TrondHjertager said:

I am moving all my download-stuff from a windows server to unraid containers, but I am having some problems with Radarr. I am using binhex for Radarr, Sonarr and sabnzb. Sonarr works perfectly, and I have configured Radarr in the same way as Sonarr, but I cannot get Radarr to connect to Sab. Any idea what might be wrong?

unraid02-diagnostics-20220722-0346.zip 178.3 kB · 0 downloads sonarr.thumb.JPG.1c4cf6ea14a6c6dbd9358f3ba555ac57.JPGradarr.thumb.JPG.125d39c240548cd88c84ab0436a9ad49.JPG

Looks like changing the network type from bridge mode to host mode did the trick. Not sure why. All three containers were set to use bridge mode, but changing radarr to host mode solved the problem.

6 hours ago, TrondHjertager said:

Looks like changing the network type from bridge mode to host mode did the trick. Not sure why. All three containers were set to use bridge mode, but changing radarr to host mode solved the problem.

that should not be necessary, bridge should work ok, was radarr set to use a custom bridge?. 

On 5/6/2021 at 2:23 AM, elliotiscool said:

Running into malformed disk image issue. I tried reinstalling and using my backups but they all produce the same error. Any help would be appreciated:

2021-05-05 17:11:08,316 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] Bootstrap: Starting Radarr - /usr/lib/radarr/bin/Radarr - Version 3.1.1.4954

2021-05-05 17:11:08,636 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] AppFolderInfo: Data directory is being overridden to [/config]

2021-05-05 17:11:08,711 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] Router: Application mode: Interactive

2021-05-05 17:11:08,778 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] MigrationController: *** Migrating data source=/config/radarr.db;cache size=-20000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***

2021-05-05 17:11:09,004 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] MigrationLoggerProvider: *** 165: remove_custom_formats_from_quality_model migrating ***

2021-05-05 17:11:09,004 INFO success: radarr entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2021-05-05 17:11:09,009 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Info] remove_custom_formats_from_quality_model: Starting migration to 165

2021-05-05 17:11:10,148 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Error] MigrationLoggerProvider: code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image is malformed

database disk image is malformed

2021-05-05 17:11:10,148 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.Read()
at Dapper.SqlMapper.QueryImpl[T](IDbConnection cnn, CommandDefinition command, Type effectiveType)+MoveNext() in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1100
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Dapper.SqlMapper.Query[T](IDbConnection cnn, String sql, Object param, IDbTransaction transaction, Boolean buffered, Nullable`1 commandTimeout, Nullable`1 commandType) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 725
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.remove_custom_formats_from_quality_model.AddIndexerFlagsToMovieFiles(IDbConnection conn, IDbTransaction tran) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\Migration\165_remove_custom_formats_from_quality_model.cs:line 126
at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SQLite.SQLiteProcessor.Process(PerformDBOperationExpression expression)
at FluentMigrator.Expressions.PerformDBOperationExpression.ExecuteWith(IMigrationProcessor processor)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.<>c__DisplayClass70_0.<ExecuteExpressions>b__1()
at FluentMigrator.Runner.StopWatch.Time(Action action)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ExecuteExpressions(ICollection`1 expressions)

[v3.1.1.4954] code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image is malformed
at Dapper.SqlMapper.QueryImpl[T](IDbConnection cnn, CommandDefinition command, Type effectiveType)+MoveNext() in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1100
at Dapper.SqlMapper.Query[T](IDbConnection cnn, String sql, Object param, IDbTransaction transaction, Boolean buffered, Nullable`1 commandTimeout, Nullable`1 commandType) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 725
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.remove_custom_formats_from_quality_model.AddIndexerFlagsToMovieFiles(IDbConnection conn, IDbTransaction tran) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\Migration\165_remove_custom_formats_from_quality_model.cs:line 126
at FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SQLite.SQLiteProcessor.Process(PerformDBOperationExpression expression)
at FluentMigrator.Expressions.PerformDBOperationExpression.ExecuteWith(IMigrationProcessor processor)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.<>c__DisplayClass70_0.<ExecuteExpressions>b__1()
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ExecuteExpressions(ICollection`1 expressions)

2021-05-05 17:11:10,165 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:

2021-05-05 17:11:10,166 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Fatal] ConsoleApp: EPIC FAIL!

[v3.1.1.4954] NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.CorruptDatabaseException: Radarr failed to start: Database file: code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image is malformed

2021-05-05 17:11:10,167 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ExecuteMigration(IMigration migration, Action`2 getExpressions)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.ApplyMigrationUp(IMigrationInfo migrationInfo, Boolean useTransaction)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.MigrateUp(Int64 targetVersion, Boolean useAutomaticTransactionManagement)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.MigrateUp(Boolean useAutomaticTransactionManagement)
at FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner.MigrateUp()
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.Framework.MigrationController.Migrate(String connectionString, MigrationContext migrationContext) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\Migration\Framework\MigrationController.cs:line 64
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.CreateMain(String connectionString, MigrationContext migrationContext) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:line 115 is corrupt, restore from backup if available. See: https://wiki.servarr.com/Radarr_FAQ#I_am_getting_an_error_Database_disk_image_is_malformed
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.CreateMain(String connectionString, MigrationContext migrationContext) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:line 126
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.Create(MigrationContext migrationContext) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:line 79
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.Create(MigrationType migrationType) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:line 67
at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.RegisterDatabase(IContainer container) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:line 45
at Radarr.Host.NzbDroneConsoleFactory.Start() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Host\ApplicationServer.cs:line 93
at Radarr.Host.Router.Route(ApplicationModes applicationModes) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Host\Router.cs:line 56
at Radarr.Host.Bootstrap.Start(ApplicationModes applicationModes, StartupContext startupContext) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Host\Bootstrap.cs:line 86
at Radarr.Host.Bootstrap.Start(StartupContext startupContext, IUserAlert userAlert, Action`1 startCallback) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Host\Bootstrap.cs:line 48
at NzbDrone.Console.ConsoleApp.Main(String[] args) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Console\ConsoleApp.cs:line 43

2021-05-05 17:11:10,186 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
Press enter to exit...

2021-05-05 17:11:11,187 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
Non-recoverable failure, waiting for user intervention...

Ok, this comes waaay too late but I had the same issue just now and the solution was to simply restore an older backup that radarr keeps automatically within it's /config dir.

So for anyone getting the 

2022-07-27 12:08:01.6|Error|TaskExtensions|Task Error

[v4.1.0.6175] code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image is malformed
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at Dapper.SqlMapper.ExecuteReaderWithFlagsFallback(IDbCommand cmd, Boolean wasClosed, CommandBehavior behavior) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1075
   at Dapper.SqlMapper.QueryMultipleImpl(IDbConnection cnn, CommandDefinition& command) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1058
   at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1.Insert(IDbConnection connection, IDbTransaction transaction, TModel model) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:line 183
   at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1.Insert(TModel model) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:line 151
   at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push[TCommand](TCommand command, CommandPriority priority, CommandTrigger trigger) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:line 137
   at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandQueueManager.Push(String commandName, Nullable`1 lastExecutionTime, Nullable`1 lastStartTime, CommandPriority priority, CommandTrigger trigger) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandQueueManager.cs:line 141
   at NzbDrone.Core.Jobs.Scheduler.ExecuteCommands() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Jobs\Scheduler.cs:line 42
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunFromThreadPoolDispatchLoop(Thread threadPoolThread, ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)

error, just restore one of the backups under 

/config/Backups

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I am having trouble connecting to qBit as a download client in Radarr (or any other arr, for that matter). 

I have radarr running in unraid and it's being routed through binhex-delugevpn (this setup is all working correctly, as far as I can tell). 

I have qBit running on a separate windows machine with it's internet traffic running behind NordVPN (the machine is solely used for qBit). Both are connected to my LAN via ethernet. 

I can access qBit's WebUI on my browser through the IP:Port (192.168.1.4:8080) just fine and login with my username as password but when I test the connection in Radarr, I get an "Unable to connect to qBittorrent" error. I am not using SSL if that info helps. 

I attached what I think are the relevant logs as a .txt.

Unraid_qBit_Error.txt