[SOLVED] Error Explain: from Fix Common Problems plugin

syrys

Hey all,

i just recently realised that the "Fix Common Problems" plugin is displaying the following error for each of my dockers. Could some one explain if this actually is a problem, and if so, why?

Error:

Docker application __DOCKER_NAME_HERE__ has volumes being passed that are mounted by Unassigned Devices, but they are not mounted with the slave option

To help with a trouble free experience with this application, you need to pass any volumes mounted with Unassigned Devices using the slave option. Fix it here

As per the error, i have few dockers installed, and the docker data drive (for example, the download folder for torrent client or sabnzbd) is located in a deive that is attached using the "Unassigned Devices" plugin. It has been working like this for months. The error only showed up on "Fix Common Problems" plugin recently. Can someone please let me know if this is actually an issue i should be fixing?

Cheers.

PS. running unraid 6.2.4

If you don't use slave mode on those mappings then the app might not be able to consistently access the data within those paths.    Edit the app and on those mappings edit them and select read write slave for the mode

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Thanks. Yeah i figured out where to make the change, but i asked here to double check why. Curious what the difference is, and untill you told me before, i thought it didnt make any difference, thus the post.

Either way, thanks for letting me know, i just did the change to each of my dockers :D

• 1 year later...

@Squid Are there any instructions on where to make these changes? I am getting the same error after I setup Plex and pointed the Config Path to my unassigned drive.

Docker application PlexMediaServer has volumes being passed that are mounted by Unassigned Devices, but they are not mounted with the slave option

@Squid I am running a fresh install of unRAID 6.4.0 and using the limetech Plex Docker. The only option I see is The AppData Config Path:, which does not give you an option to change the Access Mode. Do I need to delete that path and create my own /config path, so I can change the Access Mode to RW/Slave?

Docker-Plex.JPG

Edited by Twisted
  • 2 years later...
  • JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Error Explain: from Fix Common Problems plugin
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...