unMENU 1.5 ... now available for download.

Eventually, unfortunately, unmENU still has to work with older chipsets that do require the "-d ata" option for smartctl to function.

Have you checked for/installed updates lately on unMENU using the buttons on the user-scripts page?  A lot has changed, including a major upgrade in appearance.

Joe L.

Yep, I am running the latest version 1.6, including the GUI update.

Can you tell me, where this setting has to be changed - or is this spread within the code?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you tell me, where this setting has to be changed - or is this spread within the code?

It's spread through the code - in about five different files, iirc. grep through the unmenu source for "-d ata", and delete.

Thanks, will have a try when back from work.

• 3 months later...

Since I upgraded to the new version, I can no longer access the UnRaid Main tab from Unmenu using Safari on my iPad or iPhone.  Is this a known issue?  I have tried changing the http link to include the IP address of my server (instead of "tower") but this only works with the other tabs like myMain.  I liked having this option to remotely shutdown my server since the theater and server are in two different locations.  Any suggestions on getting this to work or another alternative?

Since I upgraded to the new version, I can no longer access the UnRaid Main tab from Unmenu using Safari on my iPad or iPhone.  Is this a known issue?  I have tried changing the http link to include the IP address of my server (instead of "tower") but this only works with the other tabs like myMain.  I liked having this option to remotely shutdown my server since the theater and server are in two different locations.  Any suggestions on getting this to work or another alternative?

Try editing unmenu.conf and add MyHost = [your server IP]
  • 2 years later...