UNRAID under Nutanix?

Chezro

So I've gotten unraid to work at home no problem but now we have a situation that requires unraid at work. There may be a different method but we'd like to use the fast nutanix storage to move vm's to an nfs share. Nutanix can't be updated right now so I'm trying to create a virtual usb to register unraid under with no luck. Any ideas as to how to proceed. The local storage for the vm's on vsphere we're moving is too slow and the solution would be temporary until we replace our iscsi synology.

So I've gotten unraid to work at home no problem but now we have a situation that requires unraid at work. There may be a different method but we'd like to use the fast nutanix storage to move vm's to an nfs share. Nutanix can't be updated right now so I'm trying to create a virtual usb to register unraid under with no luck. Any ideas as to how to proceed. The local storage for the vm's on vsphere we're moving is too slow and the solution would be temporary until we replace our iscsi synology.

Unraid requires a valid unique GUID on the USB drive to register either a trial or a full license. A virtual USB isn't going to work. No workaround possible.