[Support] cheesemarathons repo

Hi guys :)

I apologize for the English, but I want to share some advice from Google. The basis of all problems is IPv6. This SteamCache worked for me occasionally. If you have a problem with caching, set up Gaming Windows without IPv6 support.

image.png.164610399458d6c7b753156c32169807.png

If you disable SteamCache, this setting will not download Steam files. This is a great confirmation of functionality.

image.png.986a2a216c61f254bb806cbc2e8174c0.png - disable SteamCache

image.png.35630e213733ace61a60c3c751da4033.png - You cannot install games.

Hopefully it will help you :)

• Thanks 1
On 12/30/2019 at 5:47 AM, Coolsaber57 said:

I did try to research, but wasn't sure if anyone had already figured out the recommended configuration.  For instance, what is the Admin token used for? Is there a default login?  When I try to use the Admin token for the Master Password when logging into the web GUI, i get an import key error - when I google it, there appears to be a lengthy process to get it working in https, but I'm not clear on how to do that in Unraid.

I figured someone has already worked out the kinks and is running it, which is why I was curious if there was a written guide out there.

I havnt written a guide, nor do I know if one exists specifically for unRAID. However here is my config:

image.thumb.png.cf4585033c95ee3443a18bcc9a7ccefe.png

Admin email can be anything, it's only used if you set the SMTP parts up for sending admin emails. I don't use that function as I'm the only one using bitwarden. The admin token is the password to the admin interface accessible at /admin. This is different to the normal bitwarden webui. You can set it to what you like or disable it, instructions in link in first post, but I don't recommend that.

As for remote access, I have my instance behind a reverse proxy provided by the linux server let's encrypyt docker image. Here is my config for that.

server {
        listen 80;
        server_name bitwarden.mydomain.com;
        return 301 https://$host$request_uri;
}

server {
    listen 443 ssl;

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

location / {
        proxy_pass http://<UNRAID_IP>:8343;
        include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
    }
}

You just need to change the domain name and your unRAID IP and your away. This config proxies to a sub domain not a sub directory. Depends on what you prefer but i like 'service_name.domain.com' rather than 'domain.com/service_name'

If you need any more help, give me a shout!

Edited by cheesemarathon
18 minutes ago, xman111 said:

Hey i self host bitwarden.  I have the webui set to port 8888.  When i click on the webui, it still goes to 8343, how can i change that?

6 hours ago, cheesemarathon said:

I havnt written a guide, nor do I know if one exists specifically for unRAID. However here is my config:

Didn't you delete your template from within CA 25 days ago?

The one listed in CA isn't from cheesemarathon..   You can use it.   The question came about because cheese deleted his entry in CA.  Does that mean that he's recommending everyone to switch to the new one.   Simply trying to understand whats going on so that other users can be informed appropriately

6 hours ago, Squid said:

The one listed in CA isn't from cheesemarathon..   You can use it.   The question came about because cheese deleted his entry in CA.  Does that mean that he's recommending everyone to switch to the new one.   Simply trying to understand whats going on so that other users can be informed appropriately

Sorry for the confusion everyone. I will of course continue to help those that have my template installed. I removed it as the creators of bitwarden_rs created an official docker image and added it to CA. So any newbies I suggest use the template currently on CA. I will of course help any one that posts here the best I can! Hope that clears things up 😊

Edited by cheesemarathon
9 hours ago, xman111 said:

Hey i self host bitwarden.  I have the webui set to port 8888.  When i click on the webui, it still goes to 8343, how can i change that?

Are you using my template or the new one currently available in CA? Regardless it just sounds the the Web UI setting is wrong in the unraid template. Just change the port there. 

4 hours ago, cheesemarathon said:

Sorry for the confusion everyone. I will of course continue to help those that have my template installed. I removed it as the creators of bitwarden_rs created an official docker image and added it to CA. So any newbies I suggest use the template currently on CA. I will of course help any one that posts here the best I can! Hope that clears things up 😊

OK... Deprecated the original app.  All installed instances with be notified via FCP  of this.

I love this tool so far - been using it for about a week while I reorganize my shares.

One problem: I can no longer see 2 file panels - just one (larger/full-width) panel).

I don't know what i did to turn it off but if I show the config pop-up, "One File Panel" is NOT checked. I tried clicking it on and back off but no good. I tried stopping and restarting the docker - still only one file panel.

How do I get the 2-file-panel view back on?

Thanks,

14 hours ago, khager said:

I love this tool so far - been using it for about a week while I reorganize my shares.

One problem: I can no longer see 2 file panels - just one (larger/full-width) panel).

I don't know what i did to turn it off but if I show the config pop-up, "One File Panel" is NOT checked. I tried clicking it on and back off but no good. I tried stopping and restarting the docker - still only one file panel.

How do I get the 2-file-panel view back on?

Thanks,

If they window is too small for two panels it will show only one. Like on mobile for example. 

You can also check the .cloudcmd.json file in your appdata directory. This contains all the settings. Look for "oneFilePanel" this should be set to false. 

8 hours ago, MandalorePatriot said:

What's the migration from the old CA template to the new one? Can I just point the new container to my existing data?

I assume your referring to migrating bitwarden. Yes you can remove your existing container, don't delete your appdata. Then add the new one from CA and point it to your existing appdata. This worked for me anyway!

• Like 1
On 1/7/2020 at 2:58 AM, cheesemarathon said:

If they window is too small for two panels it will show only one. Like on mobile for example. 

You can also check the .cloudcmd.json file in your appdata directory. This contains all the settings. Look for "oneFilePanel" this should be set to false. 

the "oneFilePanel" entry in .cloudcmd.json is set to "false"

I have deleted the docker and cleaned up the leftover file in appdata. I'll try and install again and see if it behaves.

2 minutes ago, gareth_iowc said:

Am i in the right place for support with VNC Web Browser docker?

Chromium crashes saying ah snap all the time when browsing - https://cdromance.com/

Firefox displays the site as a mobile site and can't work out how to change it.

Your in the correct place. There must be something in that page that chrome doesn't like. If I remember correctly, Firefox is also included so you could try that. This docker container is EOL now anyway so I'm working on a replacement. 

Just migrated to RS and it was painless.

First I logged in and exported my Vault.

Then stopped the container.

Opened a new unRAID tab.

Started adding the new RS container.

Copied the same port number and app data.

Removed the old container.

Clicked Done and created the RS container.

Reverse proxy, vault password, and apps all continued to work.

• Thanks 1
On 1/5/2020 at 12:05 PM, cheesemarathon said:

image.thumb.png.cf4585033c95ee3443a18bcc9a7ccefe.png

Admin email can be anything, it's only used if you set the SMTP parts up for sending admin emails. I don't use that function as I'm the only one using bitwarden. The admin token is the password to the admin interface accessible at /admin. This is different to the normal bitwarden webui. You can set it to what you like or disable it, instructions in link in first post, but I don't recommend that.

As for remote access, I have my instance behind a reverse proxy provided by the linux server let's encrypyt docker image. Here is my config for that.

server {
        listen 80;
        return 301 https://$host$request_uri;
}

server {
    listen 443 ssl;

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

location / {
        proxy_pass http://<UNRAID_IP>:8343;
        include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
    }
}

You just need to change the domain name and your unRAID IP and your away. This config proxies to a sub domain not a sub directory. Depends on what you prefer but i like 'service_name.domain.com' rather than 'domain.com/service_name'

If you need any more help, give me a shout!

Thanks for all the help, I'll definitely have to reference the reverse proxy config.  My issue is that I can't seem to set anything up.  I go to the web UI and can't create an account (when I try, it just sits there - do I need to enable Signups temporarily?).  I'm pretty much starting from scratch so I'm just not sure how to get my account going.

Edit: So I think I started to figure it out: I enabled the SMTP server stuff (w/ a gmail account) and invited myself to create an account.  When I created an account this way, I was able to do it. 

Now I'm trying to figure out how to get the Duo stuff to work and creating logins in general.

Edited by Coolsaber57