cheesemarathon

[Support] cheesemarathons repo

329 posts in this topic Last Reply

22 minutes ago, mlebjerg said:

Have now :) 

When i add the fork awawis (on github) made, i will see if i can add something like that under the advanced tab, or at least make the file editable from appdata. I still have a lot on plate, but in january I should have more time on my hands to update the docker ;)

@jzawacki 

Thanks mlebjerg 🙂

• Like 1

Does the bitwarden docker support fail2ban? Whats stopping people from brute forcing the login page?

20 hours ago, Jclendineng said:

Does the bitwarden docker support fail2ban? Whats stopping people from brute forcing the login page?

It looks like this is something that has come up before. There is nothing official supporting fail to ban, however, login attempts are written to the logs. So you should be able to use the logs with fail2ban. This is discussed in detail here. I have not set this up myself and have little experience with fail2ban, but shout if you need some help. The GitHub issue discusses setting it up with docker but not UnRAID which may make it harder or easier in place. I don't know, but do let me know how you get on. I can always create some instructions for others if we get this working. Good luck!

Thought I'd post this here as it might be useful to some.  I worte a brief guide on how to setup bitwarden with a reverse proxy using our LetsEncrypt container.  It's on the LinuxServer.io blog.  It's directed at docker from a command line perspective, but Unraid makes it easier with @cheesemarathon's template. (I've submitted a PR to your repo for some template changes cheesemarathon.

• Upvote 1