[Support] cheesemarathons repo

Having some trouble getting the Ghost docker container set up. I set up a MySQL8 docker to act as its database and set the username, password, and database name in the Ghost docker definition. The only thing I had to change is the port of the MySQL container since it uses the same port as my MariaDB container. I changed it, but the Ghost container doesn't have a place to specify a port for the database IP, and adding one seems to cause a connection error. When I use the raw IP and the correct login info, I get this error when starting the Ghost container:

image.thumb.png.0f8fd0f2e68713290e9ab47653e17b7f.png

14 hours ago, QuestForTori said:

Having some trouble getting the Ghost docker container set up. I set up a MySQL8 docker to act as its database and set the username, password, and database name in the Ghost docker definition. The only thing I had to change is the port of the MySQL container since it uses the same port as my MariaDB container. I changed it, but the Ghost container doesn't have a place to specify a port for the database IP, and adding one seems to cause a connection error. When I use the raw IP and the correct login info, I get this error when starting the Ghost container:

image.thumb.png.0f8fd0f2e68713290e9ab47653e17b7f.png

Create another variable in the container config in unRAID called

database__connection__port

Set that to the port used by your MySQL container

10 hours ago, cheesemarathon said:

Create another variable in the container config in unRAID called

database__connection__port

Set that to the port used by your MySQL container

Thanks! I put that variable in, but now I get a different error: 

(I'm sure that the database container is running and accepting connections, on the same virtual network as MySQL 8)
image.png.f0583126502e967065059d8ae1f315a6.png

Edited by QuestForTori