unRAID OS version 6.3.0 Stable Release Available

limetech

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did the upgrade and now see this warning in the web UI after restarting the array:

unRAID Cache disk message: 04-02-2017 12:39

Warning [uNRAID] - Cache pool BTRFS too many profiles

MKNSSDE3240GB_ME16021910019DE84 (sdd)

What does this mean?  How serious is it? and why am I only seeing this now (I restarted my array without incident 2 days ago).

Frank

I did the upgrade and now see this warning in the web UI after restarting the array:

unRAID Cache disk message: 04-02-2017 12:39

Warning [uNRAID] - Cache pool BTRFS too many profiles

MKNSSDE3240GB_ME16021910019DE84 (sdd)

What does this mean?  How serious is it? and why am I only seeing this now (I restarted my array without incident 2 days ago).

Frank

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=56213.0

Undated via the GUI from 6.2.4 with no issues => doing a parity check now just to confirm the times haven't changed for that.

Parity check finished with no problem, although it IS slower than with 6.2.4.

All my checks with 6.2.4 were within a few seconds of each other in duration -- this one was 25 minutes longer.

I was so excited to see 6.3.0 was released after watching a movie on Plex. I updated the os only to reboot and find my drive 2 disabled with attribute 187: unRAID device sdb SMART health [187]: 04-02-2017 01:34 Warning [uNRAID] - reported uncorrect is 157 ST3000DM001-9YN166_W1F00KHC (sdb) :(

Strange upgraded from 6.2.4 to 6.3.0 and I have the exact same disk type ST300DM001-9YN166 also die on reboot to new version.

I have 11 of those drives in my unRaid server spread across 3 controllers. Most likely not an unRaid problem but a SATA or power related problem. Could be a driver issue too depending on the HBA you are using. I'm not suggesting anything other than helping to rule out a possible problem with unRaid itself.

Post diagnostics so that someone with more experience can lend a hand  :)

Gary

Not sure where this is coming from:  All plugins are updated to latest versions....

Feb  4 12:25:48 Tower root: error: webGui/include/ProcessStatus.php: wrong csrf_token                                                                                         

Myk

Not sure where this is coming from:  All plugins are updated to latest versions....

Feb  4 12:25:48 Tower root: error: webGui/include/ProcessStatus.php: wrong csrf_token                                                                                         

Myk

Any open browser window on any device pointed at unRaid that is still active after a reboot will basically generate this.  The csrf_tokens are randomly generated with every reboot.

Got this Error after update to 6.3.0:

Warning: syntax error, unexpected END_OF_LINE, expecting '=' in /boot/config/plugins/plexmediaserver/settings.ini on line 2 in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/include/DefaultPageLayout.php(376) : eval()'d code on line 2

Plex Server doesnt work anymore... WTF...  >:(

EDIT: Docker is also not working anymore - it is enabled but status is "stopped" - lol

one of my servers had the setting for confirmation of reboot and powerdown set to no

the other had the same settings set to yes

both rebooted with no confirmation using the reboot button on the main page

with them being at the bottom of the page now, i've already accidentally clicked them twice trying to start an app from mac dock with unraid webui still open.

both servers reboot regardless of whatever is set there

this is going to get annoying rather quickly

Screen_Shot_2017-02-04_at_20_46_24.png.774f6cc57bc1df7130a613c8a5a475ce.png

Screen_Shot_2017-02-04_at_20_51_33.png.96bd6db9c35ce0841f32ec84ac6700aa.png

Screen_Shot_2017-02-04_at_20_50_50.png.ab0fd17eee573da03d8976ce512cffbc.png

one of my servers had the setting for confirmation of reboot and powerdown set to no

with them being at the bottom of the page now, i've already accidentally clicked them twice trying to start an app from mac dock with unraid webui still open.

both servers reboot regardless of whatever is set there

this is going to get annoying rather quickly

the screenshots of the unraid settings page for confirmations are from two different servers, yes or no setting makes no difference, both reboot with an errant slip on my macbook trackpad.

I don't see that behavior, meaning confirmation works as expected.  This is with a test server with no plugins.

I don't see that behavior, meaning confirmation works as expected.  This is with a test server with no plugins.

whatever is set for confirmations, yes or no , the server reboots or powers down with a single click/tap on the respective button.

whatever is set for confirmations, yes or no , the server reboots or powers down with a single click/tap on the respective button.

I don't see that behavior.  If confirmation is set to yes I see a "Proceed?" diaglog box pop up.  If set to no then it does execute the action immediately.  Again, on a stock install, no plugins.

so is anything I can do to fix the inability to access private smb shares from windows 10?

I seem to be having a similar issue, immediately after updating I could no longer acess any Samba shares from Windows 10. Everything I try to access the server via samba a popup asks for credentials, then always says they were invalid. Some things I have tried with no luck:

- I have deleted the credentials from windows credentials manager.

- I made a new user on Unraid.

- I rebooted everything (firewall, switches, servers, computers).

- I made sure unraid was the local master.

- I Used the permissions script to reset permissions.

Nothing I do can get the credentials to work. There are no indications of errors in the system logs. I have no idea what to do now.

so is anything I can do to fix the inability to access private smb shares from windows 10?

I seem to be having a similar issue, immediately after updating I could no longer acess any Samba shares from Windows 10. Everything I try to access the server via samba a popup asks for credentials, then always says they were invalid. Some things I have tried with no luck:

- I have deleted the credentials from windows credentials manager.

- I made a new user on Unraid.

- I rebooted everything (firewall, switches, servers, computers).

- I made sure unraid was the local master.

- I Used the permissions script to reset permissions.

Nothing I do can get the credentials to work. I have no idea what to do now.

I have done exactly the same steps!

I give up for today.

I hope for a fix tomorrow or I will have to downgrade.

Got this Error after update to 6.3.0:

Warning: syntax error, unexpected END_OF_LINE, expecting '=' in /boot/config/plugins/plexmediaserver/settings.ini on line 2 in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/include/DefaultPageLayout.php(376) : eval()'d code on line 2

Plex Server doesnt work anymore... WTF...  >:(

EDIT: Docker is also not working anymore - it is enabled but status is "stopped" - lol

diagnostics