FixCommonProblems Reported "one or more call traces"

Hi,

Not sure if my server has an issue or not, and I am not sufficiently skilled in reading the log files to work it out.

I have the FCP plugin running, and when I logged in this morning it warned me:

Your server has issued one or more call traces. This could be caused by a Kernel Issue, Bad Memory, etc. You should post your diagnostics and ask for assistance on the unRaid forums

As a result this is my post, and here are the diagnostics.

I have not suffered any problems with the server, noticed any dockers crashing or anything like that.

Thank you in advance :)

davidserver-diagnostics-20170205-0838.zip

• 3 weeks later...

In response to the OP, your server has several problems. I see segfaults reported,

Dec 24 12:47:30 DavidServer kernel: python[7241]: segfault at 2b91ad147ff8 ip 00002b91a519bd9b sp 00002b91ad148000 error 6 in libpython2.7.so.1.0[2b91a512c000+341000]

several call traces, and your parity disk is disabled

Jan 15 16:25:40 DavidServer kernel: md: disk0 write error, sector=6445719760

Jan 20 23:02:33 DavidServer root: Fix Common Problems: Error: parity (ST8000AS0002-1NA17Z_Z840BRKX) is disabled

Segfaults could mean memory problems so I recommend rebooting your server and selecting MemTest from the boot menu and letting it run for 48 hours. Your parity disk's SMART report looks good so you can re-introduce it to the array. I recommend you turn on Notifications so problems don't go unnoticed in future.