Error: Call Traces found on your server

27 minutes ago, John_M said:

According to your syslog,

May 25 12:46:29 Tower kernel: Your BIOS is broken; DMAR reported at address fed90000 returns all ones!
May 25 12:46:29 Tower kernel: BIOS vendor: American Megatrends Inc.; Ver: 1703   ; Product Version: System Version

I'd suggest updating your BIOS if there was an update, but I think 1703 is the latest anyway for that motherboard. It appears to be related to IOMMU but your CPU doesn't support VT-d anyway. There's more here but it's an old thread. Essentially your BIOS really is broken and the kernel tries to work around it. You ought to update unRAID to the latest version 6.5.2 as the newer kernel might help. If things work as expected then I suppose you can ignore it as your options are limited. Maybe disable VMs as you don't really have enough RAM to run any alongside your dockers and plugins anyway.

Thanks. Currently preclearing a new disk, so will reboot the computer after that and get the new unraid version 6.5.2.

I've had no problem so far and I will not use any VMS, only a few dockers for torrenting and minor stuff.

8 hours ago, John_M said:

John,

I was wondering if you could help me, apparently, you are an expert around here. My fix common problems found call trace and looked at couple logs ,especially, under the libvirt and found some warnings, attached the diagnostics files down below, please, let me know what to do, I appreciate it!

Have assigned 3 cores to it, except the Core# 0, have Xeon E3-1230 V5, 4 cores, average cpu load is about 10% in Ubuntu VM

qemuDomainObjTaint:5531 : Domain id=14 name='Ubuntu_Seedbox_RAID' uuid=8768ad4b-64d0-9ad0-fbd4-0542110069b9 is tainted: high-privileges
qemuDomainObjTaint:5531 : Domain id=14 name='Ubuntu_Seedbox_RAID' uuid=8768ad4b-64d0-9ad0-fbd4-0542110069b9 is tainted: host-cpu

tower-diagnostics-20180525-2338.zip

Edited by pervin_1
5 hours ago, pervin_1 said:

My fix common problems found call trace and looked at couple logs ,especially, under the libvirt and found some warnings,

The call trace is related to your NIC resetting. It seems quite common at the moment - see earlier posts in this thread. It's probably safe to ignore if you're not experiencing any problems.

The libvirt error messages are about a missing hard disk. You don't seem to have any Toshiba branded ones in your system at the moment:

2018-05-22 21:17:36.346+0000: 8740: error : qemuOpenFileAs:3241 : Failed to open file '/dev/disk/by-id/ata-TOSHIBA_MK7559GSM_31N8F03CS': No such file or directory

43 minutes ago, John_M said:

The call trace is related to your NIC resetting. It seems quite common at the moment - see earlier posts in this thread. It's probably safe to ignore if you're not experiencing any problems.

The libvirt error messages are about a missing hard disk. You don't seem to have any Toshiba branded ones in your system at the moment:

2018-05-22 21:17:36.346+0000: 8740: error : qemuOpenFileAs:3241 : Failed to open file '/dev/disk/by-id/ata-TOSHIBA_MK7559GSM_31N8F03CS': No such file or directory

Yeah, had it before, removed it, what's that Qemu Host/CPU privileges tainted message/error? 

No, I am not experiencing any problems with NIC,  everything works as expected!!! 

Thank you!!! Thank you!! 

10 minutes ago, pervin_1 said:

Yeah, had it before, removed it, what's that Qemu Host/CPU privileges tainted message/error? 

Those messages are warnings (not errors) because KVM is running as root (which it true for unRAID), and because you have passed through CPU cores:

7 hours ago, pervin_1 said:

Have assigned 3 cores to it,

So both are normal and expected! The reference to the missing disk looks like a real error though - something really is trying to access it.

1 hour ago, John_M said:

Those messages are warnings (not errors) because KVM is running as root (which it true for unRAID), and because you have passed through CPU cores:

So both are normal and expected! The reference to the missing disk looks like a real error though - something really is trying to access it.

Thank you!! You are awesome!!