(SOLVED)Cache drive fails to auto-mount

I seem to have an ongoing issue with my cache drive not mounting when the system boots. The array comes online but not my cache drive. I must stop the array and add the cache manually. Once started all files /dockers/vm`s run as they all should.

I decided to backup my appdata/dockers and delete the btrfs partition held on the cache drive. The drive was formatted and added as a cache drive.

Reboot and the same issue.

It makes no difference if i install the drive on the Rocketraid 640L or i use the motherboard sata port.

Could someone take a look at the latest system log please? iam at a loss trying to fathom this out as i have not had this problem before.

Thanks

superserver-diagnostics-20170207-1745.zip

i seem to have isolated my issue.

I had to RMA this supermicro board. That took 2months! In that time i removed the cache drive because i wanted to buy a bigger one for when i received my board back.

I never formatted the older drive which was my original cache drive. When the original is installed it is recognised as cache. ideal!

Is there a proper procedure i should be following when removing a cache drive? So i can use another one.