All Plex Containers continiously state "Plex is starting"

Sparkum

I rebooted my server today and since then this is all I get, no matter the container I use (some change the wording slightly) but essentially its one sentence hundreds of times, never ending.

What the heck can I do to get Plex back?

I've deleted the container and image, I've even removed the entire docker.img.

Please help :( Without plex my unraid box is useless.

Thanks

Alright I (hopefully) posted what you've asked for, if not let me know and I will get you the correct thing.

And sorry, where it says "Plex is starting" is when I click Log on the Plex icon.

And sorry, when you mean a "fresh appdata" do you mean creating a completely new share or simply having the docker run off of "/mnt/user/plex2" instead of "/mnt/user/plex"

If its the second option I've probably done it 20+ times already, I've removed the docker.img 3 times, and i've rebooted probably atleast a dozen times.

Thanks

Plex.txt

Alright I (hopefully) posted what you've asked for, if not let me know and I will get you the correct thing.

And sorry, where it says "Plex is starting" is when I click Log on the Plex icon.

And sorry, when you mean a "fresh appdata" do you mean creating a completely new share or simply having the docker run off of "/mnt/user/plex2" instead of "/mnt/user/plex"

If its the second option I've probably done it 20+ times already, I've removed the docker.img 3 times, and i've rebooted probably atleast a dozen times.

Thanks

Maybe post on Plex's support thread, as you are using their official app and the log posted should be able to help them point you in the correct direction

I will definately do that as well right now.

However; its any container, I've tried linuxserver's; plexinc's; PhAze's; and binhex's

All with the same results.

Change your appdata to use /mnt/cache instead of /mnt/user. If you don't have a cache disk, specify the path with the disk number like /mnt/disk6/appdata/.