After upgrade to 6.3.1 VMs do not boot from vDisk

kopuz

I upgrade my UNRAID via plugin to 6.3.1 recently.  This was a bit of an adventure in itself.  On the reboot post install I was getting a Kernel panic which lead me to run Memtest for a few days (no errors found), I also plugged the UNRAID OS usb into windows and ran chkdsk (no errors).  While I was searching the BIOS making sure everything was still set properly I realized my BIOS version was 4 years behind (Intel SP2600CP) so I flashed the BIOS to latest firmware.  After that UNRAID booted right up!!  All was well until today I fired up a couple of my VMs for the first time post upgrade (Server 2016 and Linux Mint).  Neither will boot into the OS.

I checked the settings under edit and did notice some of the settings had changed and were not correct.  I am using Unassigned Devices for my disk drives and I made sure the vDisk location was pointed to the correct disks.  I also had to change the OS Install ISO to the correct ISO.  For some reason both were pointing to the wrong source.

When I try to boot the Linux Mint VM it just hangs at "Booting from Hard Disk".

When I try to boot the Server 2016 it boots directly into the Install ISO. 

I have also verified the XML and the boot orders are correct, the vDisks are boot 1.  I did find some post upgrade 6.2.X instructions I found, but I don't ever reach a EFI shell so not able to complete those parts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you in advance.

Here is the log from power on.

2017-02-15 19:55:58.685+0000: starting up libvirt version: 2.4.0, qemu version: 2.7.1, hostname: XXXXX
LC_ALL=C PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin HOME=/ QEMU_AUDIO_DRV=none /usr/local/sbin/qemu -name guest=XXXXXX,debug-threads=on -S -object secret,id=masterKey0,format=raw,file=/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/domain-19-XXXXX/master-key.aes -machine pc-i440fx-2.7,accel=kvm,usb=off,dump-guest-core=off,mem-merge=off -cpu host -m 16384 -realtime mlock=off -smp 8,sockets=1,cores=4,threads=2 -uuid 3edc1f94-1c17-9321-8f1e-b2f6f7cb83a5 -no-user-config -nodefaults -chardev socket,id=charmonitor,path=/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/domain-19-XXXXX/monitor.sock,server,nowait -mon chardev=charmonitor,id=monitor,mode=control -rtc base=utc,driftfix=slew -global kvm-pit.lost_tick_policy=discard -no-hpet -no-shutdown -boot strict=on -device ich9-usb-ehci1,id=usb,bus=pci.0,addr=0x7.0x7 -device ich9-usb-uhci1,masterbus=usb.0,firstport=0,bus=pci.0,multifunction=on,addr=0x7 -device ich9-usb-uhci2,masterbus=usb.0,firstport=2,bus=pci.0,addr=0x7.0x1 -device ich9-usb-uhci3,masterbus=usb.0,firstport=4,bus=pci.0,l0.0,nr=1,chardev=charchannel0,id=channel0,name=org.qemu.guest_agent.0 -device usb-tablet,id=input0,bus=usb.0,port=1 -vnc 0.0.0.0:0,websocket=5700 -k en-us -device qxl-vga,id=video0,ram_size=67108864,vram_size=67108864,vram64_size_mb=0,vgamem_mb=16,max_outputs=1,bus=pci.0,addr=0x2 -device virtio-balloon-pci,id=balloon0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x6 -msg timestamp=on
Domain id=19 is tainted: high-privileges
Domain id=19 is tainted: host-cpu
char device redirected to /dev/pts/0 (label charserial0)