How to run multiple docker images?

Micaiah12

• 2 years later...
8 minutes ago, Abigel said:

If I edit a container via Edit, rename it and also enter other settings, the existing container is only changed but no new container is created.

That is expected.

You need to create a new container and choose an existing template. Next rename the new container and change settings.

For example I have six Pihole containers running (each network has its own DNS server). They all have a unique name and settings folder.

image.png.98059c01fcc184856895749a16331aa6.png

Edited by bonienl
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 5/12/2019 at 10:44 AM, bonienl said:

You need to create a new container and choose an existing template. Next rename the new container and change settings.

For example I have six Pihole containers running (each network has its own DNS server). They all have a unique name and settings folder.

This is going to sound stupid, but how did you change the setting folder for the new container?

I've got so far as going into the Docker tab, adding a new container, selecting a template from the list of user templates (in my case I'm selecting the Nginx container I already have) and setting the name to something different.

I can't see a setting in either basic or advanced that lets me specify the appdata folder name.

I thought it might be based on the name I enter for the container, but it just uses the appdata folder from the template I selected.

Edit: 

Was stupid, found it under the "Show more settings" bit...

Edited by Saldash