Unable to access webgui - Attached diagnostics

zzgus

32 minutes ago, zzgus said:

How did you get those errors on my log file?

What's the section to look at on those diagnostics files?

The Diagnostics file is a zipped file which contains many other folders and files inside of its container.  You normally open it by double clicking on it.  Then start down the tree of folders.  In the second level down, you will see a folder named  logs. Inside of that folder you will find various log files. (How many depending on your server configuration.  Apparently, not everything ends up in the syslog!)  One of those files in your case is the libvirt.txt file that I mentioned.  You can open that file with virtually any test editor and see it. 

Don't be afraid to explorer those folders, you will find all kinds of information on the various settings that your server is using and the various configuration files.  (Those configuration files are there for the benefit of folks who are trying to help solve problems!) 

I am NOT a Linux Guru but what I do is search for " err" (note the space in front of the "e") in the files in the logs folder/directory in the Diagnostics file.  That finds entries that  have been tagged by the OS as having detected some type of error condition.  If you go to 'Tools'  >>  'System Log', you can uncheck the boxes at the top (like the one for "Text") and eliminate all of the entries that do not contain one of the other highlighted categories.  (These 'Text' entries around an error entry can be useful after you have found the the error line.)

Edited by Frank1940
  • Upvote 1