2nd Week in row lost all connection to unRAID

I am a little concerned. This is the 2nd week in a row when I have woken up to an unresponsive server. Cannot connect to the web gui, cannot connect via SSH and have to hard reboot. 

The issue always occurs on Sunday morning. I do have a parity check set up to run every Sunday but it has been running just fine for about 3 months. I am not sure what is causing it. I have attached my diagnostics file and am hoping someone might be able to shed some light as to what is going on. 

thank you

pageraid-diagnostics-20170305-0940.zip

You might also connect a monitor to the server and see what is on the screen next Sunday morning.  Have you looked to see if the parity check finished by looking at its history.  I have also set my notifications and I get send an email when the check starts and stops. 

Also, you can start an non-correcting parity check manually and watch to see what happens. Cancelling it won't hurt a thing if you decide that it does not trigger the problem.

15 hours ago, Frank1940 said:

You might also connect a monitor to the server and see what is on the screen next Sunday morning.  Have you looked to see if the parity check finished by looking at its history.  I have also set my notifications and I get send an email when the check starts and stops. 

Also, you can start an non-correcting parity check manually and watch to see what happens. Cancelling it won't hurt a thing if you decide that it does not trigger the problem.

The parity does finish without any errors. I will try the monitor next sunday. Thanks!

1 hour ago, jamesj2 said:

Any update on this? I'm going on my 3rd Sunday in a row of hang ups since upgrading to 6.3.  Thanks!

By and large, issues such as this are specific to the user.  (Or the solution will only help you in a general way).  If this is indeed happening to you, then you should 

1. Install Fix Common Problems and put it into troubleshooting mode
  2. Wait for a hangup / crash
  3. Create a new thread and upload the last set of diagnostics and FCPsyslog_tail.txt that FCP generated for you.
1 hour ago, Squid said:

By and large, issues such as this are specific to the user.  (Or the solution will only help you in a general way).  If this is indeed happening to you, then you should 

1. Install Fix Common Problems and put it into troubleshooting mode
  2. Wait for a hangup / crash
  3. Create a new thread and upload the last set of diagnostics and FCPsyslog_tail.txt that FCP generated for you.

Squid,

I was planning in using the troubleshooting mode and I did forget to enable it this past Saturday, ugh.  I was just wondering bpage's issue was resolved so I could check my setup to see if it had the same issue.

Thanks!