Reset networking help

Not sure what's gone on, lost power few days back and ever since my VM's are unable to access the network. They all have br0 set as their network device and under network settings eth0 is bridged. 

On a Windows VM if i set the IP to say 10.0.0.100 it is then able to ping the unraid server on 10.0.0.11 but unable to ping or access anything else, for example 10.0.0.1 where my router is.

Have tried the following to resolve the issue.

• Set all network settings static, rebooted. No change
  • Set all network settings automatic, rebooted. No change
  • Replaced network.cfg with original from fresh unraid download. No change
  • Created another new VM on br0, still has no network access. Can ping the host when a IP is set manually but still nothing more

If i assign the VM's virbr0 they are able to access the internet and a tracert shows that it is going from 192.168.X.X to 10.0.0.X to the internet however then they are not on the same network segment, something i need them to do.

Also verified other devices can get DHCP and internet access, so its not my routers end. Its between unraid and br0

Is there any way to reset the br0 or entire networking of unraid? Replaced network.cfg but it seems to have made no difference. Diags attached

Please help, your my only hope!

avalon-diagnostics-20170307-0532.zip