[Support] Linuxserver.io - Organizr

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CHBMB said:

With all due respect to both of you, this debate should be happening in the Organizr Discord channel.

We just package the app into a container.

I agree. Could you have the moderators remove these posts? I have tried to pm here with no reward. 

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is the default admin user and password. I got it installed but cannot login to it.

Also getting this in firefox:

Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (homepage.phphttp) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context.

I installed this on a different no unraid server and figured out that it is not running the setup. Why would that be?

Edited by MaverickCCIE
18 minutes ago, MaverickCCIE said:

What is the default admin user and password. I got it installed but cannot login to it.

Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (homepage.phphttp) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context.

I installed this on a different no unraid server and figured out that it is not running the setup. Why would that be?

If you're not using Unraid then use our Discord channel for support.

20 minutes ago, MaverickCCIE said:

It doesn't have one. You are met with a setup page the first time you go to the web page. 

47 minutes ago, FlyGuy94 said:

How do I reset organizr? I played around with it a while ago and now when I reïnstall it its askes me to log in. I removed the configfolder and the image to no avail. I need to reset it because I don't remember the login from when i tried it out.

Delete the container and the appdata folder. Then reinstall it. 

Sounds like you haven't deleted the appdata folder. 

2 hours ago, FlyGuy94 said:

I did do that but It still remembers it somehow.

Then you didn't do it right. Did you delete the appdata folder AND the container?

Check your docker set up to see if you have changed the config to some other paths (or perhaps deleted the wrong folder).

Deleting appdata and container is the IT equivalent of burning one's letters. There's no way there's anything left, unless it hasn't been burnt.

5 hours ago, testdasi said:

Then you didn't do it right. Did you delete the appdata folder AND the container?

Check your docker set up to see if you have changed the config to some other paths (or perhaps deleted the wrong folder).

Deleting appdata and container is the IT equivalent of burning one's letters. There's no way there's anything left, unless it hasn't been burnt.

I'm sorry thats what I did multiple times. I got that despirate I even deleted my docker.img to no avail. I never get the initial setup screen It always asks me to login.

On 9/16/2018 at 8:43 PM, FlyGuy94 said:

I'm sorry thats what I did multiple times. I got that despirate I even deleted my docker.img to no avail. I never get the initial setup screen It always asks me to login.

Nobody can help unless you provide the information @testdasi has asked for.  Only two possibilities that I can see.

1.  You haven't deleted the appdata (most likely)

2. Some sort of weird browser caching locally (unlikely)

On 9/19/2018 at 9:44 PM, CHBMB said:

Nobody can help unless you provide the information @testdasi has asked for.  Only two possibilities that I can see.

1.  You haven't deleted the appdata (most likely)

2. Some sort of weird browser caching locally (unlikely)

On 9/17/2018 at 9:52 AM, testdasi said:

Please can you upload

• screenshot of your organizr docker template (in Advanced mode, remember to click "Show more settings" to show where your appdata is)
  • screenshot of your docker appdata folder.

Its fixed after I rebooted my server I tried again and now get the correct screen. Still no idea why .

• 2 months later...

Suggestion: SABnzbd and Transmission, etc. On the homepage these take up a lot of room, which is fine, there's a lot of detail. However, when nothing is downloading could the boxes collapse down to one line? e.g. "SABnzbd: inactive." All the headers are currently showing, taking up homepage real estate for no data.

Just a thought.

16 minutes ago, OFark said:

Suggestion: SABnzbd and Transmission, etc. On the homepage these take up a lot of room, which is fine, there's a lot of detail. However, when nothing is downloading could the boxes collapse down to one line? e.g. "SABnzbd: inactive." All the headers are currently showing, taking up homepage real estate for no data.

Just a thought.

This you need to talk to organizer about. We just pack organizer in container. 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone managed to get Deluge to appear on Organizr's homepage?

Using binhex deluge docker. In Organizr's Deluge setup, it looks like a webgui needs to be enabled.

But popping over to Deluge's preferences, ticking webgui in plug-ins doesn't stick so it doesn't look like it's enabled.

34 minutes ago, vurt said:

Has anyone managed to get Deluge to appear on Organizr's homepage?

Using binhex deluge docker. In Organizr's Deluge setup, it looks like a webgui needs to be enabled.

But popping over to Deluge's preferences, ticking webgui in plug-ins doesn't stick so it doesn't look like it's enabled.

Did you install the web api?https://github.com/idlesign/deluge-webapi/tree/master/dist

Download Plugin

Open Deluge Web UI, go to "Preferences -> Plugins -> Install plugin" and choose egg file.

Activate WebAPI plugin

Edited by GilbN