[Support] Linuxserver.io - Organizr

Hi ll, I've been having some issues since last night/early AM this morning, a user was able to login to Organizr, request a movie via Ombi no problem, but right now my Org page wont load at all unless I force an update on the container, then it loads and asks me to login but the moment I try to login it sits at loading for a long time and then eventually I get a 504 gateway timeout via the reverse proxy (Lets Encrypt container).

I tried loading it directly at http://serverip:8585 and it just hangs at loading and eventually hits the same 504 gateway timeout.

I can't get logged in to look at anything so I'm not sure what to do next here.

Any assistance is appreciated. 

PS - Ombi did have an update last night around 4AM for me -- I would think I would still be able to get into Org if Ombi was causing an issue, 

I even tried shutting down the ombi container completely but Org still wont load up for me.

EDIT - I finally got SOMEWHERE, but something is off still.

Ombi is off, but at this point I'm not sure that matters, this is all I could get to load on the homepage. Clearly missing posters/calendar entries, etc. Hitting settings just hangs the entire screen and eventually shows a 504 gateway error again. 

image.thumb.png.505c2d6f7ec3fd89f6bea35bde49a42f.png

Edited by CorneliousJD
5 minutes ago, jrdnlc said:

LS.io container uses V1. I recommend you to use the official container to switch to V2. 

Fyi, It needs to be a fresh install. You cannot upgrade from V1 to V2. 

If V1 is broken, when is V2 hitting stable?  We've just migrated to a new pipeline build logic, which will push releases based on package updates available or organizr updates.  Especially as the official container is a fork of ours.....

So I did hop in discord, unfortunately no answers to my info that i provided. 

I was hoping to NOT move to v2 yet since it's not stable, but if that's going to be my only option I guess I can do that.

If anyone else has ideas for fixing my existing setup that would be much preferred, I've put a lot of work and effort into getting it running how it is now. Oof.

6 minutes ago, CorneliousJD said:

So I did hop in discord, unfortunately no answers to my info that i provided. 

I was hoping to NOT move to v2 yet since it's not stable, but if that's going to be my only option I guess I can do that.

If anyone else has ideas for fixing my existing setup that would be much preferred, I've put a lot of work and effort into getting it running how it is now. Oof.

I just saw your message on Discord which was posted 35min ago. Most of us are either at work or sleeping. I will help you on Discord moving forward. 

V2 is more stable than V1. V2 is no longer supported. 

Edited by jrdnlc
49 minutes ago, jrdnlc said:

I just saw your message on Discord which was posted 35min ago. Most of us are either at work or sleeping. I will help you on Discord moving forward. 

V2 is more stable than V1. V2 is no longer supported. 

This is why I suppose I like forums better for this kind of stuff. Anyone can come help at anytime and it's not dependant on who's online at any given moment. I'm super busy with personal life stuff and work right now so this very very much takes a back seat on getting fixed to that stuff, but I have 20-30 minutes at a time here and there to work on it. 

I do have a v2 container up but still have a lot of settings/options/customizations in v1 that I'd like to at least copy off, so it's still my goal to get v1 fixed so i can get logged in for now. 

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, IamSpartacus said:

Looks live V2 is out of beta and working well.  Wonder if LSIO has plans to create a V2 container.  I imagine updating the current container wouldn't work since it would cause all those running V1 to break as there is no upgrade path from V1 to V2.

You can use our official container and yes, you cannot upgrade from V1 to V2. It needs to be a fresh install. 

What version do you recommend?

Latest? or the php-fpm tag? - I am not upgrading so brand new installation

Image Tags

The latest tag will get you the original Organizr v2 image.

The php-fpm tag includes the implementation of a socket connection for PHP-FPM instead of an HTTP connection. It also includes the PM changes for the www.conf file that we recommend to users that are just getting started. One thing to note is that, if you mounted the /etc/php7/php-fpm.d/ directory for the container to your Host, you MUST recreate your container WITHOUT that mount. You will also want to remove the /path/to/Org/config/php directory from your Docker Host as that can cause issues as well. This is designed as a drop-in to get PHP-FPM working without having to mount extra directories, etc.

The plex tag will get you the original Organizr v2 image, but with some changes found in the plex-theme branch of the GitHub repo to accommodate the Plex Theme for Organizr v2 by Burry.

The armhf tag is an adaptation of the php-fpm image for ArmHF platforms like the RaspberryPi.

The dev- equivalent tags pull from the v2-develop branch of the GitHub repository instead of the main v2-master branch.

18 hours ago, casperse said:

What version do you recommend?

Latest? or the php-fpm tag? - I am not upgrading so brand new installation

Image Tags

The latest tag will get you the original Organizr v2 image.

The php-fpm tag includes the implementation of a socket connection for PHP-FPM instead of an HTTP connection. It also includes the PM changes for the www.conf file that we recommend to users that are just getting started. One thing to note is that, if you mounted the /etc/php7/php-fpm.d/ directory for the container to your Host, you MUST recreate your container WITHOUT that mount. You will also want to remove the /path/to/Org/config/php directory from your Docker Host as that can cause issues as well. This is designed as a drop-in to get PHP-FPM working without having to mount extra directories, etc.

The plex tag will get you the original Organizr v2 image, but with some changes found in the plex-theme branch of the GitHub repo to accommodate the Plex Theme for Organizr v2 by Burry.

The armhf tag is an adaptation of the php-fpm image for ArmHF platforms like the RaspberryPi.

The dev- equivalent tags pull from the v2-develop branch of the GitHub repository instead of the main v2-master branch.

Php-fpm

2 minutes ago, Greygoose said:

Hi Guys,

im really liking this :D

I am however unable to get SabNZB to run in iframe, is that normal?

This is an iframe block that sab has. You will see some apps block this. 

Go into sab settings -> Special -> and uncheck "x_frame_options" 

Nex scroll down to "host_whitelist" there add your ip:port to org and or your domain. 

Like so: 

acabdf18c20f, 192.168.1.34:8283, mydomain.site

• 2 weeks later...

I have an issue with the linuxserver/organizr:latest container where every time there's an image update, all the user uploaded icons doesn't display.  The image files are still saved in the \www\Dashboard\images directory, but they do not show up in the "view icons" view.  If I upload the icons again they show up correctly until the next image update.

Thanks

Untitled.png

8 minutes ago, dee31797 said:

I have an issue with the linuxserver/organizr:latest container where every time there's an image update, all the user uploaded icons doesn't display.  The image files are still saved in the \www\Dashboard\images directory, but they do not show up in the "view icons" view.  If I upload the icons again they show up correctly until the next image update.

Thanks

Untitled.png

Please switch to the official container for V2. 

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, dee31797 said:

Thanks

Untitled.png

Also, you issue is most likely permissions on those files. 

Thank you @GilbN, I was able to eliminate the file permissions issue with CLI chmod & chown to make the user uploaded match the originals, and remaking the container.  When that didn't work.  I removed all the images from the folder, rebuilt the container, then uploaded the user images with the webgui so it would set the permissions but the results are still the same. 

Thank you @jrdnlc, I freshly installed organizrtools/organizr-v2 as mentioned by someone earlier, but I cannot figure out how to import my configurations.  Do you have any tips for me to use with troubleshooting V1?

1 minute ago, dee31797 said:

Thank you @GilbN, I was able to eliminate the file permissions issue with CLI chmod & chown to make the user uploaded match the originals, and remaking the container.  When that didn't work.  I removed all the images from the folder, rebuilt the container, then uploaded the user images with the webgui so it would set the permissions but the results are still the same. 

Thank you @jrdnlc, I freshly installed organizrtools/organizr-v2 as mentioned by someone earlier, but I cannot figure out how to import my configurations.  Do you have any tips for me to use with troubleshooting V1?

No importing from V1. You need to start fresh

We don’t support V1 any longer. 

Edited by jrdnlc
Just now, dee31797 said:

There is no upgrade path possible. V2 is a complete rewrite. Run both at the same time and copy paste is the simplest solution.