Unraid Server Unresponsive

ucliker

A few days ago I updated from 6.3.1 to 6.3.2. Today I added a new hard drive and was in the process of pre-clearing another drive using the preclear plugin and now my system is unresponsive. I cannot log in via the web browser or Putty. A few hours ago it was fine and the pre-clearing process was at 88% complete. I don't want to restart the system manually if I don't have to but since   I can't login there is no way to check the system logs. Is there anything I can do?

4 hours ago, ucliker said:

A few days ago I updated from 6.3.1 to 6.3.2. Today I added a new hard drive and was in the process of pre-clearing another drive using the preclear plugin and now my system is unresponsive. I cannot log in via the web browser or Putty. A few hours ago it was fine and the pre-clearing process was at 88% complete. I don't want to restart the system manually if I don't have to but since   I can't login there is no way to check the system logs. Is there anything I can do?

Hmmm. Second thread today about unRAID beconing unresponsive when preclearing using the plugin. I don't know if there has been a recent update (can't check as I'm away on business) but I don't believe in coinsidences. I'd head over to the official thread for support of that plugin and post. You'll see a post from a user having a similar issue!

9 hours ago, danioj said:

Hmmm. Second thread today about unRAID beconing unresponsive when preclearing using the plugin. I don't know if there has been a recent update (can't check as I'm away on business) but I don't believe in coinsidences. I'd head over to the official thread for support of that plugin and post. You'll see a post from a user having a similar issue!

Thanks. I believe the plugin updated very recently. After I Updated to 6.3.2 I updated everything else and I think the pre-clear plugin was one of them.

Archived