What happens when the mover run while there is other disk activity?

I've scheduled the mover to run once a day. I have 4 containers running. And the mover runs very early in the morning.

My question is, even though I expect there to be no disk activity so early in the morning, what happens if the mover script runs when there is on-going disk activity?

Like say .. when someone tries to access contents of a share or docker containers reading or writing to appdata and the mover is running?

So my 2 questions are,

Is it recommended that I stop all disk activity before the mover script begins? Like stop all containers and disable access to all shares?

What about when the TRIM script runs on my SSD cache? Is it better to stop all disk activity when the TRIM script runs?

Please advise. Thanks.

No, the Mover can run any time, just like another user on the system.  It's just using rsync to make copies and moves.  However, it's my current belief that the Trim operation is best performed when nothing else is writing to that drive (although I could be wrong).