Asus z9pa-d8 ECC compatibility (in search of)

Never purchased ECC ram before. Seems to be a lot more to deal with compatibility wise than reg ram. couple of questions

1)Can anyone verify if: Samsung M393B2K70DM0-CF8  16GB PC3L-8500R DDR3, 1066, CL7, ECC REG 1.5V 240-pin DIMM will work with my asus z9pa-d8 and dual e5-2670 xeons?

2)im looking at around $200 for 64gb (4x16gb) is that a decent price?

3) other than ebay anyone know of other good places for used ram?

I too would like some confirmation of compatibility, only my RAM is Samsung M393B1K70CH0-YH9 (x8).

@coldhammer Good luck with your build. I did a little searching here and online for RAM and found these new for $20 a stick which seemed slightly more than the used offerings available. Couldn't find anything that indicated it wouldn't be compatible so I pulled the trigger. Hoping someone could offer me a bit of clarity as well.

RAM compatibility, especially server grade stuff, isn't easy. The board manufacturer usually lists specific modules that have been tested to work, but beyond that, you are on your own, and if it doesn't work, the motherboard manufacturer is going to say, we told you to buy X module, it's tested to work. There are so many different modules out there, it's usually best to stick with exactly what the manufacturer recommends. That way you can be positive it's supposed to work.

Lowest price isn't usually the driving factor in server grade hardware.