Know others build setup via google formular

I'm in the process of finding out what kind of equipment I would need in a new setup, but since it's been almost 10 years since the last buidl, I'm very very rusty in hardware, and since Unraid is all new for me, I would like if it was possible to get to know others explicit setup when it comes to motherboard, CPU, GFX card, BIOS version ect ect - and a username within the forum, so i could send a PM directly if I had a similar setup as someone else.

Since I'm no hardware or software nerd :P I want to get a system that is as plug and play as even possible. therefore I suggest a way for the community to fill out a google formular where you could fill out all kind of points, and a option to write you'r own experiences with this exact setup.

Then I could do a search for a system with xxxx motherboard, and then filter out the desired CPU and all other components, and then get to know others experiences with a setup.

Beeing a Unraid noob, I would very much prefer not to get into IOMMU problems, Ryzen problems ect ect

I hope that John will take this into consideration.

Thanks in adv.

Since you have posted this in Forum Feedback, do you mean you want the forum software to do this research for you? Even if possible I doubt it would be that useful since hardware changes so rapidly. Especially motherboards, which is usually the source of most questions. The motherboards I have used are not available anymore, or are extremely overpriced since they are no longer made. The wiki has (had?) a mostly useless list of compatible motherboards that is completely out-of-date.

If instead you are just asking for advice about what hardware to get, you have posted in the wrong place. If you do want advice, start another thread and give some details about what you want to accomplish. What you want the server to do and be. Form factor and capacity, VMs or not, apps, etc.

It wasent really for a forum based kind of thing, more of a external thing where people could fill out a formular and then people could look into the complete list, and then learn things from that. I know the industry change really fast, and the list will be outdated pretty fast. It was also only a thourt, and something that could be interresting.
I'll post in another section instead.

Thankyou, Cheers :D