Parity disk disable - Red check mark

My server is full, and recently, I swapped disk # 2 from 2tb to 5tb and let's it rebuild data, it works ok, then I move old 2tb disk into windows 7 to clean it with diskpart  DOS program. Because this disk is still good, so I put it back to unRAID at location disk # 16. Then I clear statistics for this disk in unRAID. It seem work normal for me. Since, I use unBALANCE plugins to move file around disk to disk. Now, my parity disk have red check mark on it (in log file report disable), I don't known what is wrong . Can one check my log file and help me out .

Thanks,

syslog

Edited by thanhtran

Don't post syslog. You should always go to Tools - Diagnostics and post the complete diagnostics zip, which includes syslog as well as SMART for all disks and a lot of other useful info.

From your description, I would say that its likely just a connection problem with the parity disk, since you were recently messing around inside the case. Post your diagnostics.

2 hours ago, thanhtran said:

Trurl, Do you think my  Parity:ST5000DM000-1FK178_W4J03JKG is bad ? Can I pre_clear it ? or I have to replace new one.

thanks you for time.

Yes, bad. Replace. That's what I said

11 hours ago, trurl said:

Parity:ST5000DM000-1FK178_W4J03JKG

197 Current_Pending_Sector  0x0012   089   089   000    Old_age   Always       -       3648
198 Offline_Uncorrectable   0x0010   089   089   000    Old_age   Offline      -       3648

Replace