"Access Is Denied" From One Computer

I have a "new" computer that cannot connect to any unRAID share. All other computers can, without Windows asking for a username or password. The one computer asks for a username and password. When I enter the correct username ("root" - only user on the system) and the correct password (same password used to log into the web interface. When entered, it says "Access is Denied."

All shares are public

I have run the "New Permissions" Script

I have gone to the Credential Manager in Windows and deleted all unRAID-related entries.

I cannot figure out why the other three computers (all running Windows 10 as well) can connect to the Shares with no problems, but this one Windows 10 computer cannot.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help....

OK, fixed it this morning - thanks for pointing me to that thread. I didn't find exactly my problem in there (may not have gotten far enough), but it made me stumble onto something.

When going into networking, Windows said that I could not connect to HOMEGROUP because my "Location was not set to private." I changed that (had never seen or heard of this before) and it seems to have turned off network sharing and discovery. Once I turned that back on as a second step, all seems to be good now.

Again, thanks for your help!