License issue

I have a HP Microserver gen 8.

Have 4x 3TB install inside and a SSD as cache and another 1.5TB HDD total 6 disk. However the micro server have a iLO disk which is 268MB attached as Unassigned Devices which make it 7 disk now and I can't just buy the Basic license. Due to the limited space in the micro server I will not adding any addition disk inside, so will just have 6 disk only.

How can I remove this Ilo disk from the list? As its not justifiable  for me to go for the Plus license due to this Ilo disk which is only 268MB and not even usable for anything.

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 11.43.52 AM.png

Edited by ispoon

I manage to remove the Ilo drive from Bios. However my unraid USB unable to boot up. I try erase the USB and recreate the unraid boot disk but don't work. I use another USB and able to work but all my setting gone. Lucky I did copy the config folder before these.

i put back the share folder cfg files and now all share drive is back. have all the data now. Just have to rerun the parity check.

and no more Ilo partition shown. Total showing 6 drive now :) will test a few weeks more before getting the license

Edited by ispoon