Blocking Tapatalk spam / Tapatalk alternatives

tr0910

I love tapatalks ability to instantly show me the forum activity in a new posts sort.  I can instantly see what is the latest topics on unRaid and other forums.

What I hate is the suggested / spam posts that tapatalk is now shoving in our faces.  I have tried to block with pi hole but haven't been successful.  I would gladly pay for the privilege of shutting this spam off, but tapatalk no longer provides that option.

Tools like feedly give me all new posts, but nothing about new replies to those posts.  Is there other good alternatives to tapatalk on Android?  Is there a PC based alternative?

(using on Android 7)

Around July/August of 2016 I was so fed up with all the spamming Tapatalk was doing that I did the only logical thing left, I uninstalled the client application. I started using the mobile browser (Chrome) and have found it to be a substantially better user experience by being able to see the various themes of each forum and experience the atmosphere that allows.

Another possibility is finding an RSS Feed Reader Application or Website Service and adding the appropriate feeds you're interested in, but replies typically dont refresh the feeds.

Edited by BRiT

If only there was an equivalent view on the browser side.  That refreshed with the replies.  And gave a timeline view.  The new streams option on the new site is close.  I will try it out and see if I can live with it.

Then I will dump tapatalk too...

Edited by tr0910