[Support] brettm357 - UniFi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5.6.22 Stable Candidate

https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UniFi-Beta-Blog/UniFi-5-6-22-Stable-Candidate-has-been-released/ba-p/2127830

Controller bugfixes/changes from 5.6.20:

• Enable Custom Antenna Gain if user is Professional Installer.
  • Show 'Version' column in AP/Switch filtered view by default.
  • Add links to UniFi mobile apps on login page.
  • Fix applying custom antenna gain for US region.
  • Upgrade button no longer disappears upon naming.
  • Fix map device RF button not working correctly.
  • Fix client name not showing correctly in DPI Application Usage widget.
  • Fix the guest portal and preview.
  • Security improvements.
  • Update WebRTC JNI to v1.0.27.
  • Various backend improvements and bugfixes.
Edited by H2O_King89
  • 1 month later...
On 3/30/2017 at 7:58 PM, brettm357 said:

Changelog

05/12/2017 - Updated to Version 5.6.26

13/11/2017 - Updated to Version 5.6.23

26/09/2017 - Updated to Version 5.6.18

02/09/2017 - Updated to Version 5.6.16

30/08/2017 - Updated to Version 5.6.15

25/08/2017 - Updated to Version 5.6.14

31/07/2017 - Updated to Version 5.6.12

11/07/2017 - Updated to Version 5.6.10

20/04/2017 - Updated to Version 5.6.3

31/03/2017 - Updated to Version 5.6.2

29/03/2017 - Initial Creation Version 5.6.1

Have you stop keeping up with this docker. The beta is on 5.7.9 released this week but  no updates have been done.?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, H2O_King89 said:

5.7.15 is out

also is anyone having issues with statistics > recent activity showing no data available?

Do you have IPS or Smart Queues enabled? They disable hardware offload and thus DPI doesn't work. There's a beta USG firmware that allows all of them to work. I'm using 4.4.17 and 4.4.18 was just released.  In order to get DPI to work again I disabled IPS, turned off Smart Queues and turned off DPI. Waited till my USG4 was provisioned thenclicked reboot from the Devices page. After reboot I turned on DPI again, waited for provisioning then rebooted again. I then turned on IPS. It's been working for a couple days.

Edited by dmacias
2 minutes ago, dmacias said:

Do you have IPS or Smart Queues enabled? They disable hardware offload and thus DPI doesn't work. There's a beta USG firmware that allows all of them to work. I'm using 4.4.17 and 4.4.18 was just released.  In order to get DPI to work again I disabled IPS, turned off Smart Queues and turned off DPI. Waited till my USG4 was provisioned the clicked reboot from the Devices page. After reboot I turned on DPI again, waited for provisioning then rebooted again. I then turned on IPS. It's been working for a couple days.

non of them are on but DPI works fine on it's own page 

1.PNG

2.PNG

Edited by H2O_King89
44 minutes ago, H2O_King89 said:

My USG pro is on 4.4.14.5041708. I wonder if i need to install the the new F/W

I'm not sure if that would fix it for you. I just wanted to use DPI and IPS. 

If you don't want to wait and want to try 5.7.15, download a backup of 5.7.12 from Maintenance on the controller page first and maybe backup your unifi docker appdata also (I didn't).  Then just log in to unRAID and run these commands. This will get the deb file and log you into the docker.

# your unifi appdata location
cd /mnt/cache/appdata/unifi
wget https://dl.ubnt.com/unifi/5.7.15-e9b882be05/unifi_sysvinit_all.deb
docker exec -ti Unifi bash

Then run these in the docker. (wget isn't in the docker so this was the easiest). There will be some post script error but thats fine.

cd data/
cp unifi_sysvinit_all.deb /root/
cd ~
dpkg -i unifi_sysvinit_all.deb

Then reboot the docker from the unRAID webgui and go to the unifi controller page. The wizard will come up and you can then load your 5.7.12 backup from there. Just remember if you delete and reinstall the docker you'll be back to 5.7.12.

Edit: Also I use the CA Auto Update Applications plugin to disable auto updates for the Unifi dockers.

Edited by dmacias
25 minutes ago, dmacias said:

I'm not sure if that would fix it for you. I just wanted to use DPI and IPS. 

If you don't want to wait and want to try 5.7.15, download a backup of 5.7.12 from Maintenance on the controller page first and maybe backup your unifi docker appdata also (I didn't).  Then just log in to unRAID and run these commands. This will get the deb file and log you into the docker.

# your unifi appdata location
cd /mnt/cache/appdata/unifi
wget https://dl.ubnt.com/unifi/5.7.15-e9b882be05/unifi_sysvinit_all.deb
docker exec -ti Unifi bash

Then run these in the docker. (wget isn't in the docker so this was the easiest). There will be some post script error but thats fine.

cd data/
cp unifi_sysvinit_all.deb /root/
cd ~
dpkg -i unifi_sysvinit_all.deb

Then reboot the docker from the unRAID webgui and go to the unifi controller page. The wizard will come up and you can then load your 5.7.12 backup from there. Just remember if you delete and reinstall the docker you'll be back to 5.7.12.

Edit: Also I use the CA Auto Update Applications plugin to disable auto updates for the Unifi dockers.

The issue was with the chrome. I Cleared browsing data and fix the issue

Updated 5.7.15

Note that USG firmware 4.4.14 is offered by this release. After some more time, 4.4.18 will be pushed to this release. However it is suggested that you use 4.4.18 for use with IDS/IPS
Thanks. Update went smoothly. I updated from 4.4.17 to 4.4.18 also. I was still having problems with IPS and DPI saying no data on 5.7.12 and 4.4.17. Seems to be working better now.
  • 1 month later...