Replacing ALL array drives....how screwed am I?

I was lazy recently and changed PSUs without removing the SATA power cables from my array and plugging the modular end into the PSU.  I never realized that these were specific to the PSU and assumed they were standardized.  Well that proved to be a costly mistake as all four of my WD Red 3TB drives are now dead.  I don't know if they are able to be fixed with a PCB replacement.  My Samsung SSD Cache drive is still good and detected by unRaid.

In the event I have to replace all of my hard drives what kind of trouble am I looking at as far as setting everything back up...dockers, vms, etc.....I am pretty sure all of the dockers and VMS are in the cache.  I know my data is long gone if the PCBs can't be replaced.  Am I going to have to set up all new shares?  Is it salvageable or should I just go nuclear and start with a clean install?  Thanks guys.

I think I would make a copy of the config folder from flash and keep it for later after you get a working array going again. After you get your drives including cache assigned then you could try to restore your config folder (except for config/super.dat, which has your old drive assignments), and see what happens.