ninthwalker

[Support] Ninthwalker - NowShowing

380 posts in this topic Last Reply

6 minutes ago, ninthwalker said:

Correct.

I haven't supported the old v1 since releasing v2.

Looks like Squid got around to marking the old version as deprecated in Community Applications.

You can just keep using the old one, or you can install v2 as a fresh install and try it out along side the old one if needed.

Just change the port and name of the new docker to something not currently being used.

I am running version 2

2 hours ago, rmilyard said:

I am running version 2

Why didn't you say so to begin with. In other words, you are asking a question about Fix Common Problems instead of a question about this docker. Maybe you are on the wrong thread.

Got docker setup and running.  Problem is that it won't run the report.  I see this error in the log file.

/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/net/http.rb:882:in `rescue in block in connect': Failed to open TCP connection to 192.168.73.3:32400 (Host is unreachable - connect(2) for "192.168.73.3" port 32400) (Errno::EHOSTUNREACH)

Any ideas?

Edited by BigWorm

On 2/7/2019 at 8:00 PM, BigWorm said:

Got docker setup and running.  Problem is that it won't run the report.  I see this error in the log file.

/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/net/http.rb:882:in `rescue in block in connect': Failed to open TCP connection to 192.168.73.3:32400 (Host is unreachable - connect(2) for "192.168.73.3" port 32400) (Errno::EHOSTUNREACH)

Any ideas?

I've been moving to a new state so haven't been around as much, sorry.

I know this was posted last month, so hopefully you figured out the issue.

That log error you pasted though is basically saying it cant connect to your plex server. So have to make sure that is reachable.

4 hours ago, ninthwalker said:

I've been moving to a new state so haven't been around as much, sorry.

I know this was posted last month, so hopefully you figured out the issue.

That log error you pasted though is basically saying it cant connect to your plex server. So have to make sure that is reachable.

No worries.  I did get it fixed.   I had my Plex container setup wrong.  :) 
Thanks!

• Upvote 1