[Support] Ninthwalker - NowShowing

13 hours ago, ninthwalker said:

Sorry for not being around for a  while. Real life catches up sometimes. 
Unfortunately, I don't have the time required to fix additional issues that may come up with this app currently.
For the most part, it should be working fine. The Statistics part has always kind of been a bit of an issue, since it interfaces with Tautulli, and I can't update the app anytime the Tautulli dev decides to change something about his that may break NowShowing.

This app was originally written to be useful before other apps like Tautulli and Ombi integrated their own newsletter/email update systems. But now that they do similar newsletters as this NowShowing app, I don't feel this app is probably needed as much as it once was.

Anyways, for those that it still works for and use it, great. For anyone new, I might recommend using one of the aforementioned apps that are more regularly maintained. Thanks all!

Unfortunately, I agree. I have made the switch to the newsletter from Tautulli which works pretty good and will link back to the Plex media. NowShowing was great when it first came around and I used it extensively. But as ninthwalker says, life gets in the way and when that happens, most projects just seem to fade away.