[Support] Linuxserver.io - Duplicati

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 3:19 PM, Heyian said:

I cannot load the WebUI either since the last update.

To anyone else that has this issue (This page isn’t working, 400 error) I think has to do with conflicts with cookies. So using different browser or incognito should work. Alternatively delete the cookies for the domain you are trying to access Duplicati on.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My duplicati container is struggling with permissions everywhere it seems like.

I get the following error after every backup when it tries to run the "run-after-script"

2021-10-05 09:39:15 -04 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Modules.Builtin.RunScript-ScriptExecuteError]: Error while executing script "/scripts/duplicati_pushover": ApplicationName='/scripts/duplicati_pushover', CommandLine='', CurrentDirectory='', Native error= Access denied

Furthermore, when I try to restore a backup just to test the system, it gives me an access permission error and doesn't write the data.

What's the deal?

Command:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='duplicati' --net='bridge' --cpuset-cpus='1,3,4,13,15,16' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8200:8200/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/tmp/':'/tmp':'rw' -v '/mnt/disks/':'/backups':'rw,slave' -v '/mnt/user':'/source':'ro' -v '/mnt/user/backups/scripts/':'/scripts':'ro' -v '/mnt/remotes':'/remotes':'rw,slave' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/duplicati':'/config':'rw' 'linuxserver/duplicati'
04edf53ba0312d1d49eb44b9b8f89e274b9fbf0a17097b12b386e4bcd4b9c99b

The command finished successfully!

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, bigbangus said:

Anybody? I'm new to dockers and just don't understand why duplicati is now plagued with access restrictions.

You could try setting both PUID and GUID to 0.
Please note that this will give the container full access to the file system (everything).

Edited by Niklas
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 11:16 AM, Niklas said:

You could try setting both PUID and GUID to 0.
Please note that this will give the container full access to the file system (everything).

Yeah I thought about that, but then again it used to work with the standard access settings so I figure I'm missing something else.

Is there a way to learn about and test permission settings from within a docker?

4 minutes ago, bigbangus said:

Yeah I thought about that, but then again it used to work with the standard access settings so I figure I'm missing something else.

Is there a way to learn about and test permission settings from within a docker?

Something changed with permissions when Unraid got updated a while back. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello.

I am running Duplicati and for whatever reason the webui takes a long time to load or does not load at all,

I had a problem where all my docker templates went missing and I had to delete my docker.img and I reinstalled the containers again using the existing appdata and template settings.

There are no errors in the log.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Edit: Seems the Webui will load in a private tab of the browser.

Edited by schuu
  • 1 month later...

KuroSetsuna29  had the solution some sort of bad cached data.  In Chrome right click on page and select Inspect to pull up the dev tools when on any page for the unraid server.  Then goto the Application tab, and in the left select storage.  From there I cleared the site data and third-party cookies and now it loads with incognito mode. :)  

Now if my Recreating database … will ever complete :(

Edited by DrQ
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Have anybody had issues with not being able to log in after changing password via WebGui? I am on the latest Docker release.

Recently changed my password and can't log in anymore. I tried multiple browsers and incognito modes.

I went ahead and used FILE__PASSWORD variable. And pointed it to /tmp/ folder. Can confirm that the file is there with the password when I cat from console.

Also, when container starts I do see this in the logs: [env-init] PASSWORD set from FILE__PASSWORD

But I can't login...Any ideas would be much appreciated. Bad timing since I am very low on space on my backup jobs...

• 2 months later...

I am currently trying to track all writes to my cache SSD and move what I can to a RAM disk. I have already mounted the /tmp directory in the container to /tmp and thus have seen fewer writes. However, when duplicati backups are running I still see several GB added that I can't explain. The uploaded archive files are much larger and also the databases in /config are combined smaller than the regular increase from the backups, so it must be other files. Does Duplicati write to directories other than /tmp and /config during backups? 

• 1 month later...

I had not used Duplicati in a while, and so re-setup my backup..... and hard locked Unraid twice already.  Each time seems specifically related to Duplicati running.  I re-enabled syslog and it crashed again.  I cannot SSH into Unraid or even use a direct attached keyboard when it happens.

I'm attaching Syslog and Diagnostics if someone has a good guess.

syslog-192.168.86.113.log orcrist-diagnostics-20220609-1029.zip

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, mathgoy said:

Hi gents,

I just setup duplicati but and setup the /source path as being my /mnt/usr folder so I can see all of it and unfortunately, the Duplicati GUI won' t show any of my folders:

Any idea what would be the fix?

Thanks

image.png.f93f30df270ff0e4301896b0998b54f4.png

"Source data" will be the folders you pick.  Expand "Computer" and look for /source, then pick folders to back up.

• 2 months later...

For couple of days I have problem with Duplicati backing up my data to Office 365 One Drive. I am getting error in Duplicati UI:

Failed to connect: Forbidden: Forbidden error from request https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/me/drive/root:/Duplicati System.Net.HttpWebResponse { "error": { "code": "accessDenied", "message": "Database Is Read Only", "innerError": { "code": "serviceReadOnly", "date": "...", "request-id": "...", "client-request-id": "..." } } }

and over mail notification:

Failed: Forbidden: Forbidden error from request https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/me/drive/root:/Duplicati:/children
System.Net.HttpWebResponse
{
  "error": {
    "code": "accessDenied",
    "message": "Database Is Read Only",
    "innerError": {
      "code": "serviceReadOnly",
      "date": "...",
      "request-id": "...",
      "client-request-id": "..."
    }
  }
}
Details: Duplicati.Library.Backend.MicrosoftGraph.MicrosoftGraphException: Forbidden: Forbidden error from request https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/me/drive/root:/Duplicati:/children
System.Net.HttpWebResponse
{
  "error": {
    "code": "accessDenied",
    "message": "Database Is Read Only",
    "innerError": {
      "code": "serviceReadOnly",
      "date": "...",
      "request-id": "...",
      "client-request-id": "..."
    }
  }
}
  at Duplicati.Library.Main.BackendManager.List () [0x00049] in <e60bc008dd1b454d861cfacbdd3760b9>:0
  at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RecreateDatabaseHandler.DoRun (Duplicati.Library.Main.Database.LocalDatabase dbparent, System.Boolean updating, Duplicati.Library.Utility.IFilter filter, Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RecreateDatabaseHandler+NumberedFilterFilelistDelegate filelistfilter, Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RecreateDatabaseHandler+BlockVolumePostProcessor blockprocessor) [0x00084] in <e60bc008dd1b454d861cfacbdd3760b9>:0
  at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RecreateDatabaseHandler.Run (System.String path, Duplicati.Library.Utility.IFilter filter, Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RecreateDatabaseHandler+NumberedFilterFilelistDelegate filelistfilter, Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RecreateDatabaseHandler+BlockVolumePostProcessor blockprocessor) [0x00037] in <e60bc008dd1b454d861cfacbdd3760b9>:0
  at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RepairHandler.RunRepairLocal (Duplicati.Library.Utility.IFilter filter) [0x000ba] in <e60bc008dd1b454d861cfacbdd3760b9>:0
  at Duplicati.Library.Main.Operation.RepairHandler.Run (Duplicati.Library.Utility.IFilter filter) [0x00158] in <e60bc008dd1b454d861cfacbdd3760b9>:0
  at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller+<>c__DisplayClass18_0.<Repair>b__0 (Duplicati.Library.Main.RepairResults result) [0x0001c] in <e60bc008dd1b454d861cfacbdd3760b9>:0
  at Duplicati.Library.Main.Controller.RunAction[T] (T result, System.String[]& paths, Duplicati.Library.Utility.IFilter& filter, System.Action`1[T] method) [0x0011c] in <e60bc008dd1b454d861cfacbdd3760b9>:0

Duplicati is on latest version (updated during the weekend; don't have information about version and/or access to server right now).

Problem is only with Office 365 One Drive. Other locations (example Mega) are working ok.

From what I read in error text I think that problem is on One Drive side, but I am posting here if anyone had problem like this before.

Regarding One Drive:

- I can login to One Drive and upload data manually.

- I have regenerated login key/token for Duplicati and problem persists.

Any help and advice is appreciated!

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

UNRAID DUPLICATI DOCKER FILLS UP APPDATA/DUPLICATI

Hi, since a couple of days i got an alarm about cache drive is going to be full. It seem the appdata/duplicati folder has a lot ob big yxz.backup-ab files with most of them are 1.4GB and more . The files are older,  can i delete them and why is this the case?

• 2 weeks later...