[Support] Linuxserver.io - Duplicati

On 4/3/2021 at 2:34 AM, Sayuuk said:

I just updated today and I'm still unable to just open the webui from the unraid gui in Firefox - opens just fine in Edge Chromium.

I've cleared the browser cache, what else should I try?

Having the same issue with firefox...

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 3:19 PM, Heyian said:

I cannot load the WebUI either since the last update.

To anyone else that has this issue (This page isn’t working, 400 error) I think has to do with conflicts with cookies. So using different browser or incognito should work. Alternatively delete the cookies for the domain you are trying to access Duplicati on.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My duplicati container is struggling with permissions everywhere it seems like.

I get the following error after every backup when it tries to run the "run-after-script"

2021-10-05 09:39:15 -04 - [Warning-Duplicati.Library.Modules.Builtin.RunScript-ScriptExecuteError]: Error while executing script "/scripts/duplicati_pushover": ApplicationName='/scripts/duplicati_pushover', CommandLine='', CurrentDirectory='', Native error= Access denied

Furthermore, when I try to restore a backup just to test the system, it gives me an access permission error and doesn't write the data.

What's the deal?

Command:
root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='duplicati' --net='bridge' --cpuset-cpus='1,3,4,13,15,16' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '8200:8200/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/tmp/':'/tmp':'rw' -v '/mnt/disks/':'/backups':'rw,slave' -v '/mnt/user':'/source':'ro' -v '/mnt/user/backups/scripts/':'/scripts':'ro' -v '/mnt/remotes':'/remotes':'rw,slave' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/duplicati':'/config':'rw' 'linuxserver/duplicati'
04edf53ba0312d1d49eb44b9b8f89e274b9fbf0a17097b12b386e4bcd4b9c99b

The command finished successfully!

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, bigbangus said:

Anybody? I'm new to dockers and just don't understand why duplicati is now plagued with access restrictions.

You could try setting both PUID and GUID to 0.
Please note that this will give the container full access to the file system (everything).

Edited by Niklas
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 11:16 AM, Niklas said:

You could try setting both PUID and GUID to 0.
Please note that this will give the container full access to the file system (everything).

Yeah I thought about that, but then again it used to work with the standard access settings so I figure I'm missing something else.

Is there a way to learn about and test permission settings from within a docker?

4 minutes ago, bigbangus said:

Yeah I thought about that, but then again it used to work with the standard access settings so I figure I'm missing something else.

Is there a way to learn about and test permission settings from within a docker?

Something changed with permissions when Unraid got updated a while back. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello.

I am running Duplicati and for whatever reason the webui takes a long time to load or does not load at all,

I had a problem where all my docker templates went missing and I had to delete my docker.img and I reinstalled the containers again using the existing appdata and template settings.

There are no errors in the log.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Edit: Seems the Webui will load in a private tab of the browser.

Edited by schuu