System freeze when mover runs (6.3.3)

When running the mover, I noticed it will sometimes (usually) freeze the whole system up. Unable to load the web UI and unable to SSH in.

So, I've ran into this before and it has prevented me from running diagnostics, therefore I decided to run a "tail -f /var/log/syslog" output to a file from a remote box on the same network.

Here's the tail of the log: putty.log

It starts at about 17:26:24, right after the mover finishes, cache_dirs runs, coincidentally, that's when it all hangs.

Apr 15 17:26:24 Tower kernel: cache_dirs: page allocation stalls for 54081ms, order:0, mode:0x27080c0(GFP_KERNEL_ACCOUNT|__GFP_ZERO|__GFP_NOTRACK)

Now, it's possible the tail I was running (from another machine) wasn't able to grab the log line that shows what caused the hang, but it's very coincidental with the cache_dirs (and related) logs at that time. I may need to tail to a file on the unraid box itself.

Any ideas? This is super annoying to have to hard reboot my box when it happens. Even attaching a keyboard/monitor locally after it happens, the command line is unresponsive.

Edited by Drewster727