[support] dlandon - Zoneminder 1.36

3 minutes ago, sg14_96 said:

New install, I made no changes to the XML file. When I click on web GUI , it takes me to the unraid GUI.

This is the same exact thing that I am stuck on. New install, no changes, and the web GUI from docker takes me to unraid GUI. And I can't get there by going to port 80.

Edited by johnzimm
4 hours ago, sg14_96 said:

I tried changing the port numbers around, but the don't save after my edits.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

The default port is 8080.  Take a screen shot of the ip and port settings when installing the ZoneMinder docker.  Post it so I can see what you are setting.

5 hours ago, mgranger said:

I will start to follow this then.  Thanks for all the advice and help.  Sorry to waste all your time though

Well if that's your problem I hope they get that fixed. They look like nice cameras. My system is built on regular desktop gaming hardware, and i know it would have a real hard time trying to process that 5MP video looking for motion. There's a 640x320 sub stream I would use for motion detection. Then link that camera to a high res stream from the same camera marked NoCord and link it. Works really well

1 hour ago, johnzimm said:

When I click to go to the WebUI it still takes me to "http://192.168.1.2/zm". Even after I did a full install and deleted the XML file. I can not get to it via this either... (IP Address):8080/zm/index.php

Capture.PNG

Don't show advanced mode and show port mappings.

10 hours ago, johnzimm said:

Still can’t get to the webgui. But I can see that it running. My network and server are not hooked the the internet, is that a problem? 

77D29CC2-AAA3-46F0-98A9-EC564CA087E9.jpeg

image.jpg

Your port mappings need to look like this:

1950417505_PortMappings.png.0f259b4e9b202ad2c666dddcdcfd00a3.png

These are the defaults.  Be sure there are no other dockers trying to use these ports.

If this is still not working, post your diagnostics.

23 hours ago, dlandon said:

Get connected to the Internet and solve the issues in FCP (Fix Common Problems).

Thank you, I did the following after connecting to the internet:

Deleted Zoneminder share

Deleted Zoneminder folder in appdata

Ran Safe Permissions

Ran Update OS

Ran Update dockers

Ran CA Cleanup Appdata

Started Mover

Ran Fix Common Problems

Ran Parity Check

And did a server restart

And Now it works!

Thanks again for the help.

Capture.PNG

Edited by johnzimm
2 hours ago, dlandon said:

I've updated the docker to run zmaudit once a week.  Turn off RUN_AUDIT in the options and restart Zoneminder.

Zmaudit has been known to take up too much processor time and does not need to run continuously.

I have had this off for awhile now and over the past couple of days it has seemed to be more stable however once in awhile i notice it has some trouble (I have not yet tried to increase the resolution or add the color back which i may do here in the next couple of days)

1 hour ago, mgranger said:

I have had this off for awhile now and over the past couple of days it has seemed to be more stable however once in awhile i notice it has some trouble (I have not yet tried to increase the resolution or add the color back which i may do here in the next couple of days)

The latest version of the docker will run zmaudt once a week because of reports of zmaudit loading the processor.

I would try to put back your settings slowly and see which ones are really affecting you.  I'll keep trying to find more things to try.

• dlandon changed the title to [support] dlandon - Zoneminder 1.36