[support] dlandon - Zoneminder 1.36


1111 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

On 1/24/2021 at 2:00 PM, dlandon said:

I am building a preliminary machine learning Docker for testing.  PM me and I'll make arrangements for you to access the Private Docker.  Access and support for this preliminary version will be very limited until the GoFundMe is successful.

Can I volunteer for beta testing?

Link to post
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I realize that Zoneminder 1.32.0 has been released and I will eventually update the Docker for this new release.  Please don't try to lobby me to update the Docker right away.  I won't update it for a

This is an update of the Zoneminder Docker initially created by aptalca to the latest version of Zoneminder.  You can do an in place update of this Docker and your current configuration will be kept a

Map an external port to the Zoneminder docker port 80.

Posted Images

Small PSA on mocord and zmninja and notifications.  If you run Mocord, by default you get recordings every 10 minutes.  zmninja/eventserver ties notifications to the event ID, so that if multiple motion events trigger within the same 10 minute window, you will only receive the first notification and in the timeline you will only see the 10 minute chunks.

 

The workaround I found here:

Quote

I was thinking about this today. One issue is a lot of folks I know use mocord and unless they choose the option to close the event when the alarm is detected (most don't, I do), you will not get a notification for 10 minutes (default segment value) till the event occurs, which to many defeats the purposes. For modect, it is not an issue.

 

You can find the aforementioned setting under CONFIG

IMG_0008.thumb.jpg.9cccd84df756f743e4a65acc88955a5c.jpg

and the help section

Quote

ZM_EVENT_CLOSE_MODE

When a monitor is running in a continuous recording mode (Record or Mocord) events are usually closed after a fixed period of time (the section length). However in Mocord mode it is possible that motion detection may occur near the end of a section. This option controls what happens when an alarm occurs in Mocord mode.

The 'time' setting means that the event will be closed at the end of the section regardless of alarm activity.

The 'idle' setting means that the event will be closed at the end of the section if there is no alarm activity occurring at the time otherwise it will be closed once the alarm is over meaning the event may end up being longer than the normal section length.

The 'alarm' setting means that if an alarm occurs during the event, the event will be closed and a new one will be opened. So events will only be alarmed or continuous. This has the effect of limiting the number of alarms to one per event and the events may be shorter than the section length if an alarm has occurred.

 

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I would like to ask maybe off topic question. Unfortunatelly I can't register to zoneminder forum, I am marked as spamer regardles It was my first visit there in my life :)

My question is:

When I download video via: export or export video option, the mp4 image has no date and time on it. How to make zoneminder add date and time on the video?

 

Thanks,

Kacper

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 9:41 PM, dlandon said:

Look at the Zoneminder log and see if there is a message about the ES bundle can't be downloaded.

 

I understand there will be a new docker with the ES/ML modules pre-configured but is there a way to get the now legacy docker working again? I receive the error "Cannot download the ES server bundle" on container startup. It was working great until recently.

Link to post
2 hours ago, PTRFRLL said:

 

I understand there will be a new docker with the ES/ML modules pre-configured but is there a way to get the now legacy docker working again? I receive the error "Cannot download the ES server bundle" on container startup. It was working great until recently.

No. That was one of the issues with the legacy docker.

 

It's time for us to move on.

Link to post

Wats happening, after the last update, UnRaid 1.9.1:

 

Mar 26 18:00:00 ecaace443c98 zmdc[1516]: INF ['zma -m 6' started at 21/03/26 18:00:00]
Mar 26 18:00:00 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF ['zma -m 6' crashed, signal 6]
Mar 26 18:00:01 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF [Starting pending process, zmc -m 2]
Mar 26 18:00:01 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF ['zmc -m 2' starting at 21/03/26 18:00:01, pid = 1517]
Mar 26 18:00:01 ecaace443c98 zmdc[1517]: INF ['zmc -m 2' started at 21/03/26 18:00:01]
Mar 26 18:00:01 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF [Starting pending process, zma -m 2]
Mar 26 18:00:01 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF ['zma -m 2' starting at 21/03/26 18:00:01, pid = 1518]
Mar 26 18:00:01 ecaace443c98 zmdc[1518]: INF ['zma -m 2' started at 21/03/26 18:00:01]
Mar 26 18:00:01 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF [Starting pending process, zma -m 11]
Mar 26 18:00:01 ecaace443c98 zmc_m2[1517]: INF [zmc_m2] [Not enabling ffmpeg logs, as LOG_FFMPEG and/or LOG_DEBUG is disabled in options, or this monitor is not part of your debug targets]
Mar 26 18:00:01 ecaace443c98 zmdc[1519]: INF ['zma -m 11' started at 21/03/26 18:00:01]
Mar 26 18:00:01 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF ['zma -m 11' starting at 21/03/26 18:00:01, pid = 1519]
Mar 26 18:00:02 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF [Starting pending process, zma -m 9]
Mar 26 18:00:02 ecaace443c98 zma_m2[1518]: ERR [zma_m2] [Shared data not initialised by capture daemon for monitor CAM6]
Mar 26 18:00:02 ecaace443c98 zmdc[1520]: INF ['zma -m 9' started at 21/03/26 18:00:02]
Mar 26 18:00:02 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF ['zma -m 9' starting at 21/03/26 18:00:02, pid = 1520]
Mar 26 18:00:02 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF [Starting pending process, zma -m 8]
Mar 26 18:00:02 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF ['zma -m 8' starting at 21/03/26 18:00:02, pid = 1521]
Mar 26 18:00:02 ecaace443c98 zmdc[1521]: INF ['zma -m 8' started at 21/03/26 18:00:02]
Mar 26 18:00:02 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: ERR ['zma -m 2' exited abnormally, exit status 255]
Mar 26 18:00:02 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF ['zmc -m 2' crashed, signal 6]
Mar 26 18:00:02 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF ['zma -m 11' crashed, signal 6]
Mar 26 18:00:03 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF ['zma -m 8' crashed, signal 6]
Mar 26 18:00:03 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF ['zma -m 9' crashed, signal 6]
Mar 26 18:00:21 ecaace443c98 web_php[594]: ERR [Potentially invalid value for ZM_LOG_DATABASE_LIMIT: 30 day]
Mar 26 18:01:22 ecaace443c98 web_php[1072]: ERR [Potentially invalid value for ZM_LOG_DATABASE_LIMIT: 30 day]
Mar 26 18:01:23 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF [Starting pending process, zmc -m 2]
Mar 26 18:01:23 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF ['zmc -m 2' starting at 21/03/26 18:01:23, pid = 1535]
Mar 26 18:01:23 ecaace443c98 zmdc[1535]: INF ['zmc -m 2' started at 21/03/26 18:01:23]
Mar 26 18:01:23 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF [Starting pending process, zma -m 2]
Mar 26 18:01:23 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF ['zma -m 2' starting at 21/03/26 18:01:23, pid = 1536]
Mar 26 18:01:23 ecaace443c98 zmdc[1536]: INF ['zma -m 2' started at 21/03/26 18:01:23]
Mar 26 18:01:23 ecaace443c98 zmc_m2[1535]: INF [zmc_m2] [Not enabling ffmpeg logs, as LOG_FFMPEG and/or LOG_DEBUG is disabled in options, or this monitor is not part of your debug targets]
Mar 26 18:01:23 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: INF ['zmc -m 2' crashed, signal 6]
Mar 26 18:01:23 ecaace443c98 zma_m2[1536]: ERR [zma_m2] [Shared data not initialised by capture daemon for monitor CAM6]
Mar 26 18:01:23 ecaace443c98 zmdc[850]: ERR ['zma -m 2' exited abnormally, exit status 255]

Edited by MorgothCreator
Link to post
4 hours ago, MorgothCreator said:

Wats happening, after the last update, UnRaid 1.9.1:

That doesn't appear to be an Unraid issue.  When you rebooted, Zoneminder may have updated to the latest version.

 

You should seek help from the Zoneminder forum.  Link is in the first post.

Link to post
5 hours ago, SLNetworks said:

Is it possible to refrain from using ports 443 (common SSL) and 8443 (SSL port used by Unifi)? Port 8446 seems available so far @dlandon 😃

Just change it in the template to 8446.

Link to post

I tried about ten times yesterday to try and get the docker working. When I installed it in host mode, it would stay running but trying to load the interface would take me to the unRAID login.. at 443. Putting it in bridge mode, I can change ports.. sorta (shows as 8446:8443 or the other way around), and repeatedly ghost stops itself.

--

I need to find a way to delete the "docker0" network route among my other issues, hence the 172.17.x.x address.

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 10.11.51 AM.png

Edited by SLNetworks
Add content
Link to post
1 hour ago, SLNetworks said:

I tried about ten times yesterday to try and get the docker working. When I installed it in host mode, it would stay running but trying to load the interface would take me to the unRAID login.. at 443. Putting it in bridge mode, I can change ports.. sorta (shows as 8446:8443 or the other way around), and repeatedly ghost stops itself.

--

I need to find a way to delete the "docker0" network route among my other issues, hence the 172.17.x.x address.

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 10.11.51 AM.png

Use the default setup and then click on the docker icon and select 'WebUI' to get the the interface.  Leave it in bridge mode.

Link to post
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, SLNetworks said:

I got to a page asking me to allow the security exception, clicked to accept and got a blank page. Went to check if the container was up - it had stopped itself.

What does the docker log show?

Edited by dlandon
Link to post

ZoneMinder log:

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/05_set_the_time.sh...
Setting the timezone to : America/Chicago

Current default time zone: 'America/Chicago'
Local time is now: Sat Mar 27 12:34:49 CDT 2021.
Universal Time is now: Sat Mar 27 17:34:49 UTC 2021.

Date: Sat Mar 27 12:34:49 CDT 2021
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/06_set_php_time.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/07_set_dri_permissions.sh...
Granting permissions on /dev/dri/* devices...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/10_syslog-ng.init...
Mar 27 12:34:49 02f1bf323147 syslog-ng[38]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.25.1'
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/20_apt_update.sh...
Performing updates...
Hit:1 http://ppa.launchpad.net/iconnor/zoneminder-1.34/ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:2 http://ppa.launchpad.net/ondrej/apache2/ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:3 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:4 http://ppa.launchpad.net/ondrej/php/ubuntu focal InRelease
Get:5 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-updates InRelease [114 kB]
Get:6 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-backports InRelease [101 kB]
Get:7 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-updates/main amd64 Packages [1122 kB]
Get:8 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-security InRelease [109 kB]
Get:9 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-updates/universe amd64 Packages [945 kB]
Fetched 2391 kB in 2s (988 kB/s)
Reading package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Calculating upgrade...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/30_gen_ssl_keys.sh...
using existing keys in "/config/keys"
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/40_firstrun.sh...
Using existing conf folder
File zm.conf already copied
Moving zmeventnotification.ini
Moving secrets.ini
Moving the event notification server
Moving the pushover api
Using existing ssmtp folder
Using existing mysql database folder
Copy /config/control/ scripts to /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Control/
Copy /config/conf/ scripts to /etc/zm/conf.d/
Creating symbolink links
Using existing data directory for events
Using existing data directory for images
Using existing data directory for temp
Using existing data directory for cache
no crontab for root
Starting services...
* Starting Apache httpd web server apache2
*
* Starting MariaDB database server mysqld
...done.
Mar 27 12:35:00 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[909]: Upgrading MySQL tables if necessary.
Mar 27 12:35:00 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[914]: Looking for 'mysql' as: /usr/bin/mysql
Mar 27 12:35:01 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[914]: Looking for 'mysqlcheck' as: /usr/bin/mysqlcheck
Mar 27 12:35:01 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[914]: This installation of MySQL is already upgraded to 10.3.25-MariaDB, use --force if you still need to run mysql_upgrade
Mar 27 12:35:01 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[921]: Checking for insecure root accounts.
Mar 27 12:35:01 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[925]: Triggering myisam-recover for all MyISAM tables and aria-recover for all Aria tables
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 97.
Can't execute: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 97.
Can't execute: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
Starting ZoneMinder:
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 97.
Can't execute: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder.pm line 33.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder.pm line 33.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/zmpkg.pl line 34.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/zmpkg.pl line 34.
ZoneMinder failed to start

*** /etc/my_init.d/40_firstrun.sh failed with status 255

*** Killing all processes...
Mar 27 12:35:01 02f1bf323147 syslog-ng[38]: syslog-ng shutting down; version='3.25.1'
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/05_set_the_time.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/06_set_php_time.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/07_set_dri_permissions.sh...
Granting permissions on /dev/dri/* devices...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/10_syslog-ng.init...
Mar 27 12:35:15 02f1bf323147 syslog-ng[19]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.25.1'
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/20_apt_update.sh...
Performing updates...
Hit:1 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-security InRelease
Hit:2 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:3 http://ppa.launchpad.net/iconnor/zoneminder-1.34/ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:4 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-updates InRelease
Hit:5 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-backports InRelease
Hit:6 http://ppa.launchpad.net/ondrej/apache2/ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:7 http://ppa.launchpad.net/ondrej/php/ubuntu focal InRelease
Reading package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Calculating upgrade...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/30_gen_ssl_keys.sh...
using existing keys in "/config/keys"
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/40_firstrun.sh...
Using existing conf folder
File zm.conf already copied
File zmeventnotification.ini already moved
File secrets.ini already moved
Event notification server already moved
Pushover api already moved
Using existing ssmtp folder
Using existing mysql database folder
Copy /config/control/ scripts to /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Control/
Copy /config/conf/ scripts to /etc/zm/conf.d/
Creating symbolink links
usermod: no changes
usermod: no changes
usermod: no changes
Using existing data directory for events
Using existing data directory for images
Using existing data directory for temp
Using existing data directory for cache
no crontab for root
Starting services...
* Starting Apache httpd web server apache2
*
* Starting MariaDB database server mysqld
...done.
Mar 27 12:35:23 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[850]: Upgrading MySQL tables if necessary.
Mar 27 12:35:23 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[854]: Looking for 'mysql' as: /usr/bin/mysql
Mar 27 12:35:23 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[854]: Looking for 'mysqlcheck' as: /usr/bin/mysqlcheck
Mar 27 12:35:23 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[854]: This installation of MySQL is already upgraded to 10.3.25-MariaDB, use --force if you still need to run mysql_upgrade
Mar 27 12:35:23 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[861]: Checking for insecure root accounts.
Mar 27 12:35:23 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[865]: Triggering myisam-recover for all MyISAM tables and aria-recover for all Aria tables
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 97.
Can't execute: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 97.
Can't execute: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
Starting ZoneMinder:
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 97.
Can't execute: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder.pm line 33.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder.pm line 33.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/zmpkg.pl line 34.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/zmpkg.pl line 34.
ZoneMinder failed to start

*** /etc/my_init.d/40_firstrun.sh failed with status 255

*** Killing all processes...
Mar 27 12:35:24 02f1bf323147 syslog-ng[19]: syslog-ng shutting down; version='3.25.1'
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/05_set_the_time.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/06_set_php_time.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/07_set_dri_permissions.sh...
Granting permissions on /dev/dri/* devices...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/10_syslog-ng.init...
Mar 27 12:35:49 02f1bf323147 syslog-ng[19]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.25.1'
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/20_apt_update.sh...
Performing updates...
Hit:1 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-security InRelease
Hit:2 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:3 http://ppa.launchpad.net/iconnor/zoneminder-1.34/ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:4 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-updates InRelease
Hit:5 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-backports InRelease
Hit:6 http://ppa.launchpad.net/ondrej/apache2/ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:7 http://ppa.launchpad.net/ondrej/php/ubuntu focal InRelease
Reading package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Calculating upgrade...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/30_gen_ssl_keys.sh...
using existing keys in "/config/keys"
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/40_firstrun.sh...
Using existing conf folder
File zm.conf already copied
File zmeventnotification.ini already moved
File secrets.ini already moved
Event notification server already moved
Pushover api already moved
Using existing ssmtp folder
Using existing mysql database folder
Copy /config/control/ scripts to /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Control/
Copy /config/conf/ scripts to /etc/zm/conf.d/
Creating symbolink links
usermod: no changes
usermod: no changes
usermod: no changes
Using existing data directory for events
Using existing data directory for images
Using existing data directory for temp
Using existing data directory for cache
no crontab for root
Starting services...
* Starting Apache httpd web server apache2
*
* Starting MariaDB database server mysqld
...done.
Mar 27 12:35:58 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[850]: Upgrading MySQL tables if necessary.
Mar 27 12:35:58 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[854]: Looking for 'mysql' as: /usr/bin/mysql
Mar 27 12:35:58 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[854]: Looking for 'mysqlcheck' as: /usr/bin/mysqlcheck
Mar 27 12:35:58 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[854]: This installation of MySQL is already upgraded to 10.3.25-MariaDB, use --force if you still need to run mysql_upgrade
Mar 27 12:35:58 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[861]: Checking for insecure root accounts.
Mar 27 12:35:58 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[865]: Triggering myisam-recover for all MyISAM tables and aria-recover for all Aria tables
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 97.
Can't execute: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 97.
Can't execute: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
Starting ZoneMinder:
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 97.
Can't execute: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder.pm line 33.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder.pm line 33.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/zmpkg.pl line 34.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/zmpkg.pl line 34.
ZoneMinder failed to start

*** /etc/my_init.d/40_firstrun.sh failed with status 255

*** Killing all processes...
Mar 27 12:35:59 02f1bf323147 syslog-ng[19]: syslog-ng shutting down; version='3.25.1'

 

Link to post
1 minute ago, SLNetworks said:

ZoneMinder log:


*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/05_set_the_time.sh...
Setting the timezone to : America/Chicago

Current default time zone: 'America/Chicago'
Local time is now: Sat Mar 27 12:34:49 CDT 2021.
Universal Time is now: Sat Mar 27 17:34:49 UTC 2021.

Date: Sat Mar 27 12:34:49 CDT 2021
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/06_set_php_time.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/07_set_dri_permissions.sh...
Granting permissions on /dev/dri/* devices...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/10_syslog-ng.init...
Mar 27 12:34:49 02f1bf323147 syslog-ng[38]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.25.1'
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/20_apt_update.sh...
Performing updates...
Hit:1 http://ppa.launchpad.net/iconnor/zoneminder-1.34/ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:2 http://ppa.launchpad.net/ondrej/apache2/ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:3 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:4 http://ppa.launchpad.net/ondrej/php/ubuntu focal InRelease
Get:5 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-updates InRelease [114 kB]
Get:6 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-backports InRelease [101 kB]
Get:7 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-updates/main amd64 Packages [1122 kB]
Get:8 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-security InRelease [109 kB]
Get:9 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-updates/universe amd64 Packages [945 kB]
Fetched 2391 kB in 2s (988 kB/s)
Reading package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Calculating upgrade...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/30_gen_ssl_keys.sh...
using existing keys in "/config/keys"
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/40_firstrun.sh...
Using existing conf folder
File zm.conf already copied
Moving zmeventnotification.ini
Moving secrets.ini
Moving the event notification server
Moving the pushover api
Using existing ssmtp folder
Using existing mysql database folder
Copy /config/control/ scripts to /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Control/
Copy /config/conf/ scripts to /etc/zm/conf.d/
Creating symbolink links
Using existing data directory for events
Using existing data directory for images
Using existing data directory for temp
Using existing data directory for cache
no crontab for root
Starting services...
* Starting Apache httpd web server apache2
*
* Starting MariaDB database server mysqld
...done.
Mar 27 12:35:00 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[909]: Upgrading MySQL tables if necessary.
Mar 27 12:35:00 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[914]: Looking for 'mysql' as: /usr/bin/mysql
Mar 27 12:35:01 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[914]: Looking for 'mysqlcheck' as: /usr/bin/mysqlcheck
Mar 27 12:35:01 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[914]: This installation of MySQL is already upgraded to 10.3.25-MariaDB, use --force if you still need to run mysql_upgrade
Mar 27 12:35:01 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[921]: Checking for insecure root accounts.
Mar 27 12:35:01 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[925]: Triggering myisam-recover for all MyISAM tables and aria-recover for all Aria tables
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 97.
Can't execute: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 97.
Can't execute: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
Starting ZoneMinder:
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 97.
Can't execute: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder.pm line 33.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder.pm line 33.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/zmpkg.pl line 34.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/zmpkg.pl line 34.
ZoneMinder failed to start

*** /etc/my_init.d/40_firstrun.sh failed with status 255

*** Killing all processes...
Mar 27 12:35:01 02f1bf323147 syslog-ng[38]: syslog-ng shutting down; version='3.25.1'
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/05_set_the_time.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/06_set_php_time.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/07_set_dri_permissions.sh...
Granting permissions on /dev/dri/* devices...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/10_syslog-ng.init...
Mar 27 12:35:15 02f1bf323147 syslog-ng[19]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.25.1'
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/20_apt_update.sh...
Performing updates...
Hit:1 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-security InRelease
Hit:2 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:3 http://ppa.launchpad.net/iconnor/zoneminder-1.34/ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:4 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-updates InRelease
Hit:5 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-backports InRelease
Hit:6 http://ppa.launchpad.net/ondrej/apache2/ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:7 http://ppa.launchpad.net/ondrej/php/ubuntu focal InRelease
Reading package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Calculating upgrade...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/30_gen_ssl_keys.sh...
using existing keys in "/config/keys"
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/40_firstrun.sh...
Using existing conf folder
File zm.conf already copied
File zmeventnotification.ini already moved
File secrets.ini already moved
Event notification server already moved
Pushover api already moved
Using existing ssmtp folder
Using existing mysql database folder
Copy /config/control/ scripts to /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Control/
Copy /config/conf/ scripts to /etc/zm/conf.d/
Creating symbolink links
usermod: no changes
usermod: no changes
usermod: no changes
Using existing data directory for events
Using existing data directory for images
Using existing data directory for temp
Using existing data directory for cache
no crontab for root
Starting services...
* Starting Apache httpd web server apache2
*
* Starting MariaDB database server mysqld
...done.
Mar 27 12:35:23 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[850]: Upgrading MySQL tables if necessary.
Mar 27 12:35:23 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[854]: Looking for 'mysql' as: /usr/bin/mysql
Mar 27 12:35:23 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[854]: Looking for 'mysqlcheck' as: /usr/bin/mysqlcheck
Mar 27 12:35:23 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[854]: This installation of MySQL is already upgraded to 10.3.25-MariaDB, use --force if you still need to run mysql_upgrade
Mar 27 12:35:23 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[861]: Checking for insecure root accounts.
Mar 27 12:35:23 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[865]: Triggering myisam-recover for all MyISAM tables and aria-recover for all Aria tables
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 97.
Can't execute: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 97.
Can't execute: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
Starting ZoneMinder:
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 97.
Can't execute: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder.pm line 33.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder.pm line 33.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/zmpkg.pl line 34.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/zmpkg.pl line 34.
ZoneMinder failed to start

*** /etc/my_init.d/40_firstrun.sh failed with status 255

*** Killing all processes...
Mar 27 12:35:24 02f1bf323147 syslog-ng[19]: syslog-ng shutting down; version='3.25.1'
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/05_set_the_time.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/06_set_php_time.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/07_set_dri_permissions.sh...
Granting permissions on /dev/dri/* devices...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/10_syslog-ng.init...
Mar 27 12:35:49 02f1bf323147 syslog-ng[19]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.25.1'
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/20_apt_update.sh...
Performing updates...
Hit:1 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-security InRelease
Hit:2 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:3 http://ppa.launchpad.net/iconnor/zoneminder-1.34/ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:4 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-updates InRelease
Hit:5 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu focal-backports InRelease
Hit:6 http://ppa.launchpad.net/ondrej/apache2/ubuntu focal InRelease
Hit:7 http://ppa.launchpad.net/ondrej/php/ubuntu focal InRelease
Reading package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Calculating upgrade...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/30_gen_ssl_keys.sh...
using existing keys in "/config/keys"
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/40_firstrun.sh...
Using existing conf folder
File zm.conf already copied
File zmeventnotification.ini already moved
File secrets.ini already moved
Event notification server already moved
Pushover api already moved
Using existing ssmtp folder
Using existing mysql database folder
Copy /config/control/ scripts to /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Control/
Copy /config/conf/ scripts to /etc/zm/conf.d/
Creating symbolink links
usermod: no changes
usermod: no changes
usermod: no changes
Using existing data directory for events
Using existing data directory for images
Using existing data directory for temp
Using existing data directory for cache
no crontab for root
Starting services...
* Starting Apache httpd web server apache2
*
* Starting MariaDB database server mysqld
...done.
Mar 27 12:35:58 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[850]: Upgrading MySQL tables if necessary.
Mar 27 12:35:58 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[854]: Looking for 'mysql' as: /usr/bin/mysql
Mar 27 12:35:58 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[854]: Looking for 'mysqlcheck' as: /usr/bin/mysqlcheck
Mar 27 12:35:58 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[854]: This installation of MySQL is already upgraded to 10.3.25-MariaDB, use --force if you still need to run mysql_upgrade
Mar 27 12:35:58 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[861]: Checking for insecure root accounts.
Mar 27 12:35:58 02f1bf323147 /etc/mysql/debian-start[865]: Triggering myisam-recover for all MyISAM tables and aria-recover for all Aria tables
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 97.
Can't execute: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 97.
Can't execute: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/zmupdate.pl line 73.
Starting ZoneMinder:
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 97.
Can't execute: Table 'zm.Config' doesn't exist in engine at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder/Config.pm line 147.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder.pm line 33.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/ZoneMinder.pm line 33.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/bin/zmpkg.pl line 34.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/zmpkg.pl line 34.
ZoneMinder failed to start

*** /etc/my_init.d/40_firstrun.sh failed with status 255

*** Killing all processes...
Mar 27 12:35:59 02f1bf323147 syslog-ng[19]: syslog-ng shutting down; version='3.25.1'

 

The database has issues.  Remove the docker container and the appdata/Zoneminder folder and start over.

Link to post

Hi,

 

does anyone else has issue with this container after updating to 6.9.1?

 

I now have CPU at 100% constantly while inside the container everything seems ok:

 

ending_up Load: 8.96

 storage 

DB:16/151

 

Storage: Default: 91% /dev/shm: 9%

In the logs I found a lot of this error:

 

Quote

Mar 30 00:30:12 32aa510ae049 zmtrigger[1098]: ERR [Memory map file '/dev/shm/zm.mmap.3' does not exist in zmMemAttach. zmc might not be running.]

 

Link to post
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Jokerigno said:

Hi,

 

does anyone else has issue with this container after updating to 6.9.1?

 

I now have CPU at 100% constantly while inside the container everything seems ok:

 

ending_up Load: 8.96

 storage 

DB:16/151

 

Storage: Default: 91% /dev/shm: 9%

In the logs I found a lot of this error:

 

 

How do you know it is this docker container?  There have been many reports of 100% CPU, but no one has implicated Zoneminder.

Edited by dlandon
Link to post
13 minutes ago, dlandon said:

How do you know it is this docker container?  There have been many reports of 100% CPU, but no one has implicated Zoneminder.

Because it happens (mainly) when I switch it on :)

Link to post
43 minutes ago, Jokerigno said:

Because it happens (mainly) when I switch it on :)

Any chance something in your memory allocation changed?  Not enough memory allocated for your camera/frame buffer size is a common pitfall (granted you updated from working config), zmMemAttach sounds like may indicated a memory issue.  Memory has certainly bit me enough times...

Link to post
8 hours ago, ThreeFN said:

Any chance something in your memory allocation changed?  

 

If you are referring to shm I setup docker with 5G

 

--shm-size="5G"

andi inside the container I see this 

 

 /dev/shm: 18%

 

Far below the 50% that dlandon suggested.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Jokerigno said:

 

If you are referring to shm I setup docker with 5G

 


--shm-size="5G"

andi inside the container I see this 

 


 /dev/shm: 18%

 

Far below the 50% that dlandon suggested.

 

Check your camera buffers:

Zoneminder.png.307c840b65a7c10b901c326049f1850a.png

These are the settings I use and I have no problems.

Link to post
4 hours ago, Jokerigno said:

I changed camera buffer based on your data. 

 

Now Load: is  10.04 and /dev/shm is 38%.

 

CPU (all of them) are still at 100% to the whole time container is running.

Are you using the /dev/dri GPU driver in the docker container?

Link to post
  • dlandon changed the title to [support] dlandon - Zoneminder 1.36

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.