What is a good mini Rack enclosure for one of those 24-bay 4U systems?

That is a data rack for network switches and routers, not servers.

You want something like this, and they are a lot more money then the one you posted, mind you it wasn't for servers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bonus-Free-22U-39-Deep-19-IT-Free-Standing-Server-Rack-Cabinet-Enclosure-/152484834647?hash=item2380cded57:g:eTEAAOSwIgNXrn02

There are cheaper versions of this rack on eBay, I don't own one or have any experience with one, but it was about all I could find when I was looking for one, but I never ended up getting one as I found a local deal instead.

1 hour ago, ashman70 said:

That is a data rack for network switches and routers, not servers.

You want something like this, and they are a lot more money then the one you posted, mind you it wasn't for servers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bonus-Free-22U-39-Deep-19-IT-Free-Standing-Server-Rack-Cabinet-Enclosure-/152484834647?hash=item2380cded57:g:eTEAAOSwIgNXrn02

There are cheaper versions of this rack on eBay, I don't own one or have any experience with one, but it was about all I could find when I was looking for one, but I never ended up getting one as I found a local deal instead.

That liar! He said it was a " server rack" right in the title! I knew there was something off about that but I could not put my finger on it

How about something like this as a cheap option?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tripp-Lite-12U-2-Post-Open-Frame-Desktop-Rack-Server-Cabinet-Free-Standing-/331896502791?hash=item4d4692ba07:g:~p4AAOSwEjFXdT6Y

Let me explain, two post racks are for network gear, punch down panels, switches etc. Servers, because they are bigger and heavier require four post racks, so no, that would not do. You need a cabinet, and unfortunately there aren't any cheap options, mind you I have seen threads where someone built their own out of wood, but you'd have to be pretty handy to do that.

Edited by ashman70
On 5/2/2017 at 8:26 AM, ashman70 said:

Let me explain, two post racks are for network gear, punch down panels, switches etc. Servers, because they are bigger and heavier require four post racks, so no, that would not do. You need a cabinet, and unfortunately there aren't any cheap options, mind you I have seen threads where someone built their own out of wood, but you'd have to be pretty handy to do that.

I found an Eaton 30U rack with wheels, a glass door in front, and built in PDU for $70 on Craigslist. I've been using it for years. In my area at least you can find dozens of racks for sale under $150 at any given time. Try that route.