[Plugin] Disk Speed Test - Deprecated

On 9/7/2017 at 7:26 PM, jbartlett said:

Yeah, I'm going to do the same. Every new UNRAID version seems to break things. It's unwieldy to update it to work with new versions and maintain backward compatibility. The new version I'm working on has minimal reliance on mdcmd and then just to get a list of drive assignments. Still need to see if I can figure out the cache drive assignments without scraping the web GUI for it.

On 1/20/2018 at 12:01 AM, Squid said:

Preclear seems to have issues regardless of the unRaid version for some users.  Emby you should be running a docker container, and not PhAzE's plugins.  But up to you

Preclear: always worked for me.... I would hate to lose it.

emby: so I've heard... and I would love to transition to a docker. Unfortunately, I've had 0 success at migrating my appdata over to the docker. Another unRAID user somewhere in the community was kind enough to try to help me with it, but it didn't work out. And then my box suffered several severe issues (which hopefully are resolved now.) So, I'll give that another shot before going back to 6.3.5

Edited by Joseph

I've been quite busy pounding away to get my next version of the DiskSpeed tool released. It'll be fully in the browser and installed via a plugin. The alpha version will be released soon which will test hard drive detection and controller bandwidth testing. A subsequent release will give disk level testing the way the old bash script did it.

I'm currently building up the hard drive database so user's drive populate with model specific images instead of a generic default drive image and setting up a site where people can download images to use for models that I (gasp) don't have. I currently have 414 drive models (spinners, SSD's, & m.2) over 12 vendors and currently adding more SSD drives.

Controller & Drives attached

diskspeed_list.png

Controller Information

diskspeed_controller.png

Drive Information

diskspeed_drive.png

Drive Configuration

diskspeed_edit.png

Drive image uploading will support drag-n-drop and in-browser rotation & cropping. If you come up with a new drive layout you prefer more, you'll be able to share it with other users and be able to select from all user submitted versions of a drive model.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20.1.2018 at 1:07 PM, jbartlett said:

I've been quite busy pounding away to get my next version of the DiskSpeed tool released. It'll be fully in the browser and installed via a plugin. The alpha version will be released soon which will test hard drive detection and controller bandwidth testing. A subsequent release will give disk level testing the way the old bash script did it.

When will this Plugin arrive?

I need it very much! It is the only (known to me) way to test HDDs on weak sectors.

Please give me an info, when it's done - thanks a lot.

In the meantime, is there a method to test a single disk over the command line?

Edited by Zonediver
4 hours ago, Zonediver said:

When will this Plugin arrive?

I'm about to release another pre-alpha as a Docker but support for testing for weak sectors is still a bit off. However, I updated the post with the older bash script to include the modification done by bonienl so it'll work on unRAID 6.4 - link is in my tag.

45 minutes ago, jbartlett said:

I'm about to release another pre-alpha as a Docker but support for testing for weak sectors is still a bit off. However, I updated the post with the older bash script to include the modification done by bonienl so it'll work on unRAID 6.4 - link is in my tag.

Thanks for this info - regarding the link: is this the v2.6.5 which works under unraid 6.4.1?

Doesnt matter - its not working on the command line and the Plugin is not available anymore... damn :$

Edited by Zonediver
44 minutes ago, Zonediver said:

Doesnt matter - its not working on the command line

Can you expand on "not working"? It ran fine on my test server right now which is running unRAID 6.4.1

diskspeed.sh for UNRAID, version 2.6.5
By John Bartlett. Support board @ limetech: http://goo.gl/ysJeYV
/dev/sdb: 515 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdc: 504 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdd: 506 MB/sec avg
/dev/sde: 513 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdf: 501 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdg: 504 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdh (Cache): 495 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdi: 514 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdj: 109 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdk: 143 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdl: 133 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdm: 115 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdn: 32 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdo: 143 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdp: 145 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdq (Disk 1): 161 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdr (Disk 2): 146 MB/sec avg
/dev/sds: 188 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdt: 162 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdu: 142 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdv: 66 MB/sec avg

25 minutes ago, jbartlett said:

Can you expand on "not working"? It ran fine on my test server right now which is running unRAID 6.4.1

diskspeed.sh for UNRAID, version 2.6.5
By John Bartlett. Support board @ limetech: http://goo.gl/ysJeYV
/dev/sdb: 515 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdc: 504 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdd: 506 MB/sec avg
/dev/sde: 513 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdf: 501 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdg: 504 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdh (Cache): 495 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdi: 514 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdj: 109 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdk: 143 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdl: 133 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdm: 115 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdn: 32 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdo: 143 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdp: 145 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdq (Disk 1): 161 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdr (Disk 2): 146 MB/sec avg
/dev/sds: 188 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdt: 162 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdu: 142 MB/sec avg
/dev/sdv: 66 MB/sec avg

When i start the script on the ssh window, it happens.. nothing.. was waiting for aprox. 2mins - nothing - so, not working - i dont know why because the old script was working perfect under 6.3.5.

EDIT: I think i know, why its not working: All disks are in sleep ,mode and as far as i can remember, the script cant wakeup the disks, so the must be spun up for testing...

Edited by Zonediver
  • 4 months later...

Did not work with Unraid 6.5. Error posted below...

Lucee 5.2.7.62 Error (expression)
Message Array index [3] out of range, array size is [2]
Stacktrace The Error Occurred in
/var/www/Spinup.cfm: line 100
98: <CFSET BlockSize=512>
99: <CFELSE>
100: <CFSET BlockCount=HW[RefKey].Ports[RefPortNo].Attrib.Configuration.BlockCount>
101: <CFSET BlockSize=HW[RefKey].Ports[RefPortNo].Attrib.Configuration.LogicalSectorSize>
102: </CFIF>

called from /var/www/Benchmark.cfm: line 316
314:
315: <CFSET WakeupDrives="">
316: <CFINCLUDE template="Spinup.cfm">
317:
318: <CFSET Test=StructNew()>

Java Stacktrace lucee.runtime.exp.ExpressionException: Array index [3] out of range, array size is [2]
  at lucee.runtime.type.wrap.ListAsArray.getE(ListAsArray.java:111)
  at lucee.runtime.type.wrap.ListAsArray.get(ListAsArray.java:284)
  at lucee.runtime.type.wrap.ListAsArray.get(ListAsArray.java:289)
  at lucee.runtime.type.util.ArraySupport.get(ArraySupport.java:326)
  at lucee.runtime.util.VariableUtilImpl.get(VariableUtilImpl.java:263)
  at lucee.runtime.util.VariableUtilImpl.getCollection(VariableUtilImpl.java:257)
  at lucee.runtime.PageContextImpl.getCollection(PageContextImpl.java:1496)
  at spinup_cfm$cf.call(/Spinup.cfm:100)
  at lucee.runtime.PageContextImpl._doInclude(PageContextImpl.java:933)
  at lucee.runtime.PageContextImpl._doInclude(PageContextImpl.java:823)
  at lucee.runtime.PageContextImpl.doInclude(PageContextImpl.java:805)
  at benchmark_cfm$cf.call(/Benchmark.cfm:316)
  at lucee.runtime.listener.ClassicAppListener._onRequest(ClassicAppListener.java:64)
  at lucee.runtime.listener.MixedAppListener.onRequest(MixedAppListener.java:45)
  at lucee.runtime.PageContextImpl.execute(PageContextImpl.java:2464)
  at lucee.runtime.PageContextImpl._execute(PageContextImpl.java:2454)
  at lucee.runtime.PageContextImpl.executeCFML(PageContextImpl.java:2427)
  at lucee.runtime.engine.Request.exe(Request.java:44)
  at lucee.runtime.engine.CFMLEngineImpl._service(CFMLEngineImpl.java:1091)
  at lucee.runtime.engine.CFMLEngineImpl.serviceCFML(CFMLEngineImpl.java:1039)
  at lucee.loader.engine.CFMLEngineWrapper.serviceCFML(CFMLEngineWrapper.java:102)
  at lucee.loader.servlet.CFMLServlet.service(CFMLServlet.java:51)
  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:292)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:207)
  at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:240)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:207)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:212)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:94)
  at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:496)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:141)
  at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:79)
  at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:620)
  at org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteIpValve.invoke(RemoteIpValve.java:676)
  at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:88)
  at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:502)
  at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1132)
  at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:684)
  at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(AprEndpoint.java:2527)
  at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(AprEndpoint.java:2516)
  at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
  at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
  at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Timestamp 7/25/18 2:53:42 AM PDT
13 hours ago, AustinTylerDean said:

Did not work with Unraid 6.5. Error posted below...

It does work with UNRAID 6.5 but something with your configuration is unexpected. I'm working on a new way to identify drives & their controller but real life keeps getting in the way.

This isn't the correct place to post issues with the docker app though.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!  First, thanks for your time in creating this. I know about life getting in the way!  That said, I just hit a wall.

Unraid 6.5.3

9 disks (1P, 1C, 7A)

Installed Community App plugin

Installed DiskSpeed via CA (no errors during install)

Went to Docker screen and launched WebGUI

Error seems to be with Lucee

Got the below.  I can't pay a lot, but I'll gladly PayPal (or Crypto) enough to cover the beverage of your choice!

DiskSpeed - Disk Diagnostics & Reporting tool
Version: Beta 5b

Scanning Hardware
16:21:03 Spinning up hard drives
16:21:03 Scanning system storage & USB architecture
16:21:16 Scanning hard drives
Lucee 5.2.7.63 Error (application)
Message	Error invoking external process
Detail	/usr/bin/lspci: option requires an argument -- 's'
Usage: lspci [<switches>]

Basic display modes:
-mm	Produce machine-readable output (single -m for an obsolete format)
-t	Show bus tree

Display options:
-v	Be verbose (-vv for very verbose)
-k	Show kernel drivers handling each device
-x	Show hex-dump of the standard part of the config space
-xxx	Show hex-dump of the whole config space (dangerous; root only)
-xxxx	Show hex-dump of the 4096-byte extended config space (root only)
-b	Bus-centric view (addresses and IRQ's as seen by the bus)
-D	Always show domain numbers

Resolving of device ID's to names:
-n	Show numeric ID's
-nn	Show both textual and numeric ID's (names & numbers)
-q	Query the PCI ID database for unknown ID's via DNS
-qq	As above, but re-query locally cached entries
-Q	Query the PCI ID database for all ID's via DNS

Selection of devices:
-s [[[[<domain>]:]<bus>]:][<slot>][.[<func>]]	Show only devices in selected slots
-d [<vendor>]:[<device>][:<class>]	Show only devices with specified ID's

Other options:
-i <file>	Use specified ID database instead of /usr/share/misc/pci.ids.gz
-p <file>	Look up kernel modules in a given file instead of default modules.pcimap
-M	Enable `bus mapping' mode (dangerous; root only)

PCI access options:
-A <method>	Use the specified PCI access method (see `-A help' for a list)
-O <par>=<val>	Set PCI access parameter (see `-O help' for a list)
-G	Enable PCI access debugging
-H <mode>	Use direct hardware access (<mode> = 1 or 2)
-F <file>	Read PCI configuration dump from a given file
Stacktrace	The Error Occurred in
/var/www/ScanControllers.cfm: line 437 
435: <CFSET HW[Key].Path=ControllerPath>
436: <!--- Get the controller information --->
437: <cfexecute name="/usr/bin/lspci" arguments="-vmm -s #Key#" timeout="300" variable="lspci" />
438: <CFSET tmpbus=Replace(Key,":","-","ALL")>
439: <CFFILE action="write" file="#PersistDir#/lspci-vmm_#tmpbus#.txt" output="#lspci#" addnewline="NO" mode="666">

called from /var/www/ScanControllers.cfm: line 433 
431: </CFIF>
432: </CFLOOP>
433: <CFIF StructKeyExists(HW,Key) EQ "NO">
434: <CFSET HW[Key]=Duplicate(BlankController)>
435: <CFSET HW[Key].Path=ControllerPath>

Java Stacktrace	lucee.runtime.exp.ApplicationException: Error invoking external process
 	at lucee.runtime.tag.Execute.doEndTag(Execute.java:258)
 	at scancontrollers_cfm$cf.call_000039(/ScanControllers.cfm:437)
 	at scancontrollers_cfm$cf.call(/ScanControllers.cfm:433)
 	at lucee.runtime.listener.ClassicAppListener._onRequest(ClassicAppListener.java:64)
 	at lucee.runtime.listener.MixedAppListener.onRequest(MixedAppListener.java:45)
 	at lucee.runtime.PageContextImpl.execute(PageContextImpl.java:2464)
 	at lucee.runtime.PageContextImpl._execute(PageContextImpl.java:2454)
 	at lucee.runtime.PageContextImpl.executeCFML(PageContextImpl.java:2427)
 	at lucee.runtime.engine.Request.exe(Request.java:44)
 	at lucee.runtime.engine.CFMLEngineImpl._service(CFMLEngineImpl.java:1091)
 	at lucee.runtime.engine.CFMLEngineImpl.serviceCFML(CFMLEngineImpl.java:1039)
 	at lucee.loader.engine.CFMLEngineWrapper.serviceCFML(CFMLEngineWrapper.java:102)
 	at lucee.loader.servlet.CFMLServlet.service(CFMLServlet.java:51)
 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:292)
 	at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:240)
 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:212)
 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:94)
 	at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:492)
 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:141)
 	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:80)
 	at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:620)
 	at org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteIpValve.invoke(RemoteIpValve.java:684)
 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:88)
 	at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:502)
 	at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1152)
 	at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:684)
 	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketWithOptionsProcessor.run(AprEndpoint.java:2464)
 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
 	at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Timestamp	8/19/18 4:21:16 PM PDT

Also, on the Docker log, not sure if this even helps:

ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin

19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.814 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Server version: Apache Tomcat/8.0.53

19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.817 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Server built: Jun 29 2018 14:42:45 UTC
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.817 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Server number: 8.0.53.0
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.818 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log OS Name: Linux
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.818 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log OS Version: 4.14.49-unRAID

19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.818 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Architecture: amd64
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.818 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Java Home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/jre
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.818 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log JVM Version: 1.8.0_181-8u181-b13-1~deb9u1-b13

19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.818 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log JVM Vendor: Oracle Corporation
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.818 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log CATALINA_BASE: /usr/local/tomcat
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.819 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log CATALINA_HOME: /usr/local/tomcat
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.819 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/usr/local/tomcat/conf/logging.properties
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.819 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.819 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Xms256m
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.819 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Xmx512m
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.820 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Djava.security.egd=file:/dev/./urandom
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.820 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Djdk.tls.ephemeralDHKeySize=2048
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.820 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Djava.protocol.handler.pkgs=org.apache.catalina.webresources
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.820 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dignore.endorsed.dirs=
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.820 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dcatalina.base=/usr/local/tomcat
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.820 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dcatalina.home=/usr/local/tomcat
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.820 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Djava.io.tmpdir=/usr/local/tomcat/temp
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.821 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener.lifecycleEvent Loaded APR based Apache Tomcat Native library 1.2.17 using APR version 1.5.2.

19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.821 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener.lifecycleEvent APR capabilities: IPv6 [true], sendfile [true], accept filters [false], random [true].
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.826 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener.initializeSSL OpenSSL successfully initialized (OpenSSL 1.1.0f 25 May 2017)
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.958 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-apr-8888"]
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.971 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init Initializing ProtocolHandler ["ajp-apr-8009"]
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.973 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load Initialization processed in 860 ms
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.991 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.startInternal Starting service Catalina
19-Aug-2018 16:20:37.991 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.startInternal Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/8.0.53
===================================================================
SERVER CONTEXT
-------------------------------------------------------------------
- config:/opt/lucee/server/lucee-server/context
- loader-version:6.0

- core-version:5.2.7.63

2018-08-19 16:20:40.283 start reading config
2018-08-19 16:20:40.302 fixed LFI
2018-08-19 16:20:40.302 fixed salt
2018-08-19 16:20:40.305 fixed S3
2018-08-19 16:20:40.305 fixed PSQ
2018-08-19 16:20:40.305 fixed logging
2018-08-19 16:20:40.306 fixed Extension
2018-08-19 16:20:40.306 fixed component mappings
2018-08-19 16:20:40.306 fixed to big felix.log
2018-08-19 16:20:40.307 deploy web context
2018-08-19 16:20:40.343 loaded config
2018-08-19 16:20:40.346 loaded constants
2018-08-19 16:20:40.362 loaded loggers
2018-08-19 16:20:40.363 loaded temp dir
2018-08-19 16:20:40.367 loaded id
2018-08-19 16:20:40.367 loaded version

2018-08-19 16:20:40.369 loaded security
2018-08-19 16:20:40.371 loaded lib
2018-08-19 16:20:40.916 Start CFML Controller

2018-08-19 16:20:40.917 touched monitors
WEB CONTEXT (cbe856ff790c9ba5208811309bdf168b)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
- config:/opt/lucee/web (custom setting)
- webroot:/var/www/
- hash:cbe856ff790c9ba5208811309bdf168b
- label:cbe856ff790c9ba5208811309bdf168b

2018-08-19 16:20:40.998 fixed LFI
2018-08-19 16:20:40.998 fixed salt
2018-08-19 16:20:40.998 fixed S3
2018-08-19 16:20:40.998 fixed PSQ
2018-08-19 16:20:40.998 fixed logging
2018-08-19 16:20:40.999 fixed Extension
2018-08-19 16:20:40.999 fixed component mappings
2018-08-19 16:20:40.999 fixed to big felix.log
2018-08-19 16:20:41.0 deploy web context
2018-08-19 16:20:41.1 loaded config
2018-08-19 16:20:41.7 loaded constants
2018-08-19 16:20:41.14 loaded loggers
2018-08-19 16:20:41.14 loaded temp dir
2018-08-19 16:20:41.15 loaded id
2018-08-19 16:20:41.15 loaded version

2018-08-19 16:20:41.15 loaded security
2018-08-19 16:20:41.16 loaded lib
19-Aug-2018 16:20:41.155 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.start Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-apr-8888"]
19-Aug-2018 16:20:41.186 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.start Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-apr-8009"]
19-Aug-2018 16:20:41.218 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start Server startup in 3244 ms

Edited by KermitJr
Updated data
2 hours ago, KermitJr said:

Got the below.  I can't pay a lot, but I'll gladly PayPal (or Crypto) enough to cover the beverage of your choice!

It's not detecting one of your PCI devices correctly. Please go over to the support thread for the Docker app and look at the first post for creating a debug file.