Allowing a specific connection to a specifc service on UnRaid

How would I allow outbound traffic to access only a single application on the unRaid server? I think this is more of a networking question than an unRaid specific question, but figured I'd ask since you folks will have more experience than I do in this. And sorry for the noob-ness of it, just trying to learn.

My specific use case is that I'd like to host a very small Minecraft server, while also using unRaid's NAS abilities to store my personal files. I understand the port forwarding from the router to the server. But where I think I'm confusing myself is when I start thinking about how I only want that specific Minecraft docker to be publicly accessible and everything else locked down. How is that accomplished? The same question I guess holds true for Plex; if I wanted to have a Plex library visible to others, how would they connect to ONLY my plex server and not to my local network to view all my files?

I have not had the chance to really dig into playing around with Unraid yet due to running the preclear on two discs (which is taking a while). Any insights/information/guidance would be appreciated.