Ram Cached

my Ram cache is very large and increase rapidly, im not sure why its doing it. i think its the reason why my server is not responding after a few days of continues up time.

in the past it  would be on for weeks with no porblems. my server has 12G of ram and is currently at over 7G cashed. can someone please help me i have been looking for a solution for weeks now

Capture.PNG

oh really, last few days it wont respond with ip in browser and i just get a black screen when i connect to a monitor. its never happen b4 so im not even sure what to do lol right now its all working fine.. all though yesterday allll 4 of my drives had read errors and i had never seen that b4 either.

sorry im super new too using unraid its only been probably 6 months. 

i had to reboot the server i tried to unmount them and remount them but it wouldn't work, it said there was no drives but a restart fixed it but i had to rebuild my drive one.

here is my current report if anyone sees anything not looking right would be amazing if you could help me out. or if anyone sees something that could make things in general better. 

server-diagnostics-20170505-1744.zip

Your 4 data disks are on a Marvell controller, these are know to have issues and drop disks willy-nilly, almost certainly what happened to you before, I bet parity had no read errors, only the data disks, you have 6 onboard ports, enough for all your disks, 1st thing would be to move all disks over and see if things improve.