How to edit Hardware Compatibility Wiki

How do you edit the Wiki? The Hardware Compatibility is out of date ... for example the SAS2LP which I purchased is supposed to be compatible but in v6.x it has parity errors?

The Wiki says you need to be logged into the forum to edit ... but even when I am logged in, there is no edit option?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, coolspot said:

How do you edit the Wiki? The Hardware Compatibility is out of date ... for example the SAS2LP which I purchased is supposed to be compatible but in v6.x it has parity errors?

The Wiki says you need to be logged into the forum to edit ... but even when I am logged in, there is no edit option?

Thanks.

The instructions are out of date.  When it says you need to be logged into the forum to edit, it actually means that you need to be logged into the OLD forum in to edit.  http://lime-technology.com/oldforum/

Transitioning to the wiki to the new forum software has taken a backburner AFAIK from LT.  Unfortunately, if you were not a member of the old forum, then its going to be impossible for you to edit the wiki.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Squid said:

The instructions are out of date.  When it says you need to be logged into the forum to edit, it actually means that you need to be logged into the OLD forum in to edit.  http://lime-technology.com/oldforum/

Transitioning to the wiki to the new forum software has taken a backburner AFAIK from LT.  Unfortunately, if you were not a member of the old forum, then its going to be impossible for you to edit the wiki.

UnRAID is a pretty good piece of software, but documentation is sorely lacking. Since I started using it in January, I've ran into a couple issues that were "difficult" to solve due to inadequate documentation. Not to mention, wasted $130 on a Highpoint 2720SGL card only to find out in the latest releases there are compatibility issues.

Since UnRAID is targeted at a "mainstream" audience rather than a more technical one like say FreeNAS, I think significant more effort should be spent on improving documentation + providing up-to-date hardware builds.