Dynamix color theme GRAY

On 5/15/2017 at 0:13 PM, kyis said:

What could be nice is a toggle to enable a custom css file globally. Say you put a css file in a predetermined location on your flash drive and if custom css is enabled, the file is included in every pages, that way overriding colors and other aspects of the GUI becomes much easier. I use Stylish to get that effect but it only works on browsers where it's installed and setup, it's a crutch.

The GUI loads two css files from the folder /webGui/styles, these are "default-<name>.css" and "dynamix-<name>.css"

Currently the names "white" and "black" are available.

You can create your own theme by introducing a new name and make the appropriate files, e.g. "default-gray.css" and "dynamix-gray.css".

The new name becomes automatically available as a theme choice under Display settings.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

@bonienl you just opened a door I didn't even know was there. xD I'll be using that, thanks!

Edit: found the css files in /usr, I guess that means any new file needs to be copied from flash at boot after the gui plugin is loaded somehow. Would that be done in the go file or as a cron job (or somewhere else)?

Edited by kyis
On 5/18/2017 at 2:01 AM, bonienl said:

The GUI loads two css files from the folder /webGui/styles, these are "default-<name>.css" and "dynamix-<name>.css"

Currently the names "white" and "black" are available.

You can create your own theme by introducing a new name and make the appropriate files, e.g. "default-gray.css" and "dynamix-gray.css".

The new name becomes automatically available as a theme choice under Display settings.

If we copy and edit to create our own version, how often would the original CSS's change in structure (add sections, rename sections, etc.) so that we would have to create all the changes again? 

I used to fiddle with the CSS's from sonarr/medusa/nzbget to get it to my liking. But then in some version they would change something that would necessitate re-figuring out all the changes I made. These were very time consuming edits.

Edited by hernandito
43 minutes ago, hernandito said:

If we copy and edit to create our own version, how often would the original CSS's change in structure (add sections, rename sections, etc.) so that we would have to create all the changes again?

I try to keep existing names as much as possible, not to break anything (think of plugins), once in a while new elements are introduced.

21 minutes ago, Stripe said:

Docker. I'm a linux newbie so it's not obvious to me, why I see some of the subfolders and some not...

As BriT stated, you probably haven't given Krusader access to unRaid beyond the shares.  You can try looking in /UNRAID.  If you still don't see the appropriate folders, then change on the tempate for Krusader the mapped folder from /mnt/user (or /mnt) to /

57 minutes ago, Stripe said:

Ok, thank you guys.

BTW Squid, I can't get used to your new avatar ;) 

It was Victoria Day weekend (or May Two Four depending upon your perspective ;-) ).  Time to change it back now....

Edited by Squid
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...