[Support] Djoss - CloudBerry Backup

10 hours ago, Djoss said:

And if it's possible for you, can you try to remove the container and its folder under appdata, then re-install using the Community Apps plugin, keeping all default settings?

@daniel329, I've just tested with a new and fresh install using the Free version.  I can restart the container without loosing anything.

Any development on your side?

21 minutes ago, Djoss said:

Finally I also have the same thing...  I will try to see if I can remove the last three "/".

It gets weirder. If I map in unRAID's /mnt rather than /mnt/user for /storage, or as you can see in the screenshots below: if I map in unRAID's /mnt into a different container directory, all the drives show up at the highest level of the list and not in the correct spot in the container hierarchy. It's weird, I tell ya. I haven't seen that happen in any other dockers.

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 7.50.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 7.50.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 7.50.18 AM.png

I did bump up the advanced network settings and it seems to be better. I think the main thing I changed that helped was the memory used setting under Application -> advanced settings. I changed it to 4096 and it seems to have replaced it with 0. Seems to be working for now. Will watch.

Starting testing this out. Seems like my choice lies between this and Duplicati.

Completed my first test backup and it seems to have skipped over a lot of files. Many things are missing in the backup target. I'm running the backup again and it seems to be picking up what it missed, but now I'm wondering if it will still miss things on this pass. Has anyone else seen this?

I'm hoping this is something that can be fixed, because I'm already impressed at the speed that it runs at going to my USB3 drive compared to Duplicati.

44 minutes ago, Phastor said:

Starting testing this out. Seems like my choice lies between this and Duplicati.

Same. However I'm thinking that neither of these are an adequate solution to replace what CrashPlan can actually do (Reliable, unlimited storage, unlimited versioning).

In fact it's made me realise how good CrashPlan actually is.

5 hours ago, Phastor said:

Completed my first test backup and it seems to have skipped over a lot of files. Many things are missing in the backup target. I'm running the backup again and it seems to be picking up what it missed, but now I'm wondering if it will still miss things on this pass. Has anyone else seen this?

I assume these files have not been added while the backup was running?

What is the size of files it skipped?  Big ones?

Did you look at the logs (/config/logs) to see if there is any errors?

1 hour ago, Djoss said:

I assume these files have not been added while the backup was running?

What is the size of files it skipped?  Big ones?

Did you look at the logs (/config/logs) to see if there is any errors?

Well, it just got weirder.

During the second backup, I watched the target drive as the files were added. It actually does appear to backup everything selected, but then deletes them from the target after the backup completes. It only left the files that were there after the first attempt.

The files in this test backup range between a few KB (documents), to a couple GB (short video). The test backup as a whole is about 100GB.

Edited by Phastor