Djoss

[Support] Djoss - CloudBerry Backup

179 posts in this topic Last Reply

20 hours ago, Djoss said:

You can just install with the defaults settings.  In most cases, there is no reason to change them.

I thank you for taking the time to reach out on this.

I feel more confused than ever today but in a good way.

Here's what I've been experiencing.

When you go to install the docker for Cloudberry there's three buttons on the bottom.

Apply, Done, and Save.

If I changed nothing and clicked on Done everything goes away and nothing installs.

If I changed nothing and clicked on Save I get a screen of the xml file but nothing else happens.

The odd thing is that for the last several days when I changed nothing and clicked on Apply that same xml file displayed and nothing happens.

After you posted I decided to give things another try so just to be completely fresh I powered down and then booted and tried again and this time selecting apply started the install process.

I haven't set up the backup yet but at least my docker is in now so I'm feeling relieved.

I don't know if I have or had an issue with my server but if the choice is my machine or your docker, then is more likely it's my machine or we would have heard of others having trouble too.

Anyway, thanks again and have a great weekend.

On 1/17/2019 at 8:01 PM, Djoss said:

Thanks for reporting, I'm working on this!

Just curious if this update is coming soon for the Docker container? I see you added the 2.7.0.28 deb file to the github project, but the Dockerfile still references 2.6.0.31.

10 minutes ago, sjoerger said:

Just curious if this update is coming soon for the Docker container? I see you added the 2.7.0.28 deb file to the github project, but the Dockerfile still references 2.6.0.31.

During testing of this version, I had an issue where the UI would constantly disconnects from the engine.  I reported the issue to CloudBerry and they told me (on January 25th) that it's a known issue and that they are working on a fix.

So I'm waiting for this new version before pushing a new Docker image...

18 minutes ago, Djoss said:

During testing of this version, I had an issue where the UI would constantly disconnects from the engine.  I reported the issue to CloudBerry and they told me (on January 25th) that it's a known issue and that they are working on a fix.

So I'm waiting for this new version before pushing a new Docker image...

Excellent, thanks for the quick update!