Unraid 6.3.3 crashing

So I recently installed an unraid 6.3.3 server that appears to be having crashing issues sporadically.

I ran the CA fix common issues troubleshooting mode and logs are attached.  Not sure what's going on.  When it crashes it's as if the entire OS hangs, requiring a manual reset to come back.  Nothing on the screen when it happens.

Specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 1600

16GB DDR4 RAM

5x 8TB WD Red (Array)

1x 525GB Crucial SSD (Cache)

FCPsyslog_tail.txt

us-unraid01-diagnostics-20170512-1650.zip

So disabling global C states helped immensely, but now I'm back to square one.  The system seems to be crashing every day or so at this point.  Complete lockup - look at the display and it presents the CLI login but accepts no input.  Doesn't respond to ICMP.  Resetting the system brings it back up until it crashes again.

I have Fix Common Problems installed along with the Nerd Pack and mcelog.  It was presenting a hardware error but complaining about mcelog a few days ago, but since I've installed it the error has not returned.  Any ideas?  Is this an issue with Ryzen still, or do I have something else going on?