[Support] Djoss - HandBrake

Ok I though that you had only img or iso files with other non-videos files.

Here is an example  showing how you can move your img or iso files while keeping their directory:

FROM_DIR=/mnt/user/downloads/completed/Filme
TO_DIR=/mnt/user/downloads/DVDR

FILES="$(find "$FROM_DIR" -iname '*.iso' -or -iname '*.img')"
for FILE in $FILES; do
    DIR="$(basename "$(dirname "$FILE")")"
    mkdir -p "$TO_DIR"/"$DIR"
    mv "$FILE" "$TO_DIR"/"$DIR"
done

Edited by Djoss

Thanks for your help.

Can i send you some money via paypal?

#!/bin/bash

for FILE in $FILE; do
    DIR="$(basename "$(dirname "$FILE")")"
    mv "$FILE" "$TO_DIR"/"$DIR"
fi

logger DVDRs verschoben.

find /mnt/user/downloads/DVDR/ -mtime 7 -delete

touch find /mnt/user/downloads/DVDR/touch
find /mnt/user/downloads/DVDR/* -type d -empty -exec rmdir {} \;
rm /mnt/user/downloads/DVDR/touch

logger DVDRs älter als eine Woche gelöscht.

thats how i have it now, but it errors with, i have no idea, but isnt there a if missing?!

/tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/dvdr/script: line 10: syntax error near unexpected token `fi'
/tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/dvdr/script: line 10: `fi'

Edited by nuhll

I have really no idea what im doing,

but it seems like this is working: (changed file in files (doenst seem to be declared) and removed fi bc there was no if and replaced it with done

#!/bin/bash

for FILES in $FILES; do
    DIR="$(basename "$(dirname "$FILES")")"
    mv "$FILES" "$TO_DIR"/"$DIR"
done

logger DVDRs verschoben.

find /mnt/user/downloads/DVDR/ -mtime 7 -delete

touch find /mnt/user/downloads/DVDR/touch
find /mnt/user/downloads/DVDR/* -type d -empty -exec rmdir {} \;
rm /mnt/user/downloads/DVDR/touch

logger DVDRs älter als eine Woche gelöscht.

Sent me your pp! :D

Edited by nuhll
10 hours ago, nuhll said:

I have really no idea what im doing,

but it seems like this is working: (changed file in files (doenst seem to be declared) and removed fi bc there was no if and replaced it with done

Sorry for the typos.  You fixed it correctly.  I updated my post with the corrections.

7 hours ago, nuhll said:

Thanks, money is out!

Thank you very much!

7 hours ago, nuhll said:

Is there a option to only output the film, without any extra "titles"? 

In container options, click "Show more settings" and adjust the "Automatic Video Converter: Minimum Title Duration" option.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, RParkerMU said:

I can't seem to get my write issue sorted out. I'm hoping someone can assist.

I'm able to open the source but when attempting to add to queue or start encoding I get the "Can not read or write the directory error". The attached image shows my mappings.

handbrake_mappings.PNG

In the HandBrake interface, are you writting your files under /output?  If yes, then verify the ownership and permission of /mnt/user/Videos/_Video Conversion/Converted/.

I/O error when launching HandBrake.

Hey, so my handbrake stopped working last night.   I have completely blown away the docker and started from scratch but that didn't help.   When i launch it, it just goes to a blank screen.   See below.   When I check the logs, it says " rfbProcessClientProtocolVersion: read: I/O error "

Any ideas?

image.thumb.png.131dc57c9289d88c42e2e7839525edef.png

image.png

On 8/17/2018 at 10:27 PM, knoorda said:

I/O error when launching HandBrake.

Hey, so my handbrake stopped working last night.   I have completely blown away the docker and started from scratch but that didn't help.   When i launch it, it just goes to a blank screen.   See below.   When I check the logs, it says " rfbProcessClientProtocolVersion: read: I/O error "

Any ideas?

image.thumb.png.131dc57c9289d88c42e2e7839525edef.png

image.png

Can you try to clear your browser's cache?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I need some help getting Handbrake installed through community apps. When I try to install it I get the following error, not sure why.

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='HandBrake' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e 'AUTOMATED_CONVERSION_PRESET'='Very Fast 1080p30' -e 'AUTOMATED_CONVERSION_FORMAT'='mp4' -e 'AUTOMATED_CONVERSION_KEEP_SOURCE'='1' -e 'AUTOMATED_CONVERSION_OUTPUT_SUBDIR'='' -e 'USER_ID'='99' -e 'GROUP_ID'='100' -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'APP_NICENESS'='' -e 'DISPLAY_WIDTH'='1280' -e 'DISPLAY_HEIGHT'='768' -e 'SECURE_CONNECTION'='0' -e 'X11VNC_EXTRA_OPTS'='' -e 'AUTOMATED_CONVERSION_SOURCE_STABLE_TIME'='5' -e 'AUTOMATED_CONVERSION_SOURCE_MIN_DURATION'='10' -e 'AUTOMATED_CONVERSION_CHECK_INTERVAL'='5' -p '7803:5800/tcp' -p '7903:5900/tcp' -v '/mnt/user':'/storage':'ro' -v '':'/watch':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Handbrake Conversion Folder/':'/output':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/HandBrake':'/config':'rw' 'jlesage/handbrake' 

/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: invalid volume spec ":/watch:rw": invalid volume specification: ':/watch:rw'.
See '/usr/bin/docker run --help'.

The command failed.

13 minutes ago, fmjets11 said:

Hello, I need some help getting Handbrake installed through community apps. When I try to install it I get the following error, not sure why.

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='HandBrake' --net='bridge' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e 'AUTOMATED_CONVERSION_PRESET'='Very Fast 1080p30' -e 'AUTOMATED_CONVERSION_FORMAT'='mp4' -e 'AUTOMATED_CONVERSION_KEEP_SOURCE'='1' -e 'AUTOMATED_CONVERSION_OUTPUT_SUBDIR'='' -e 'USER_ID'='99' -e 'GROUP_ID'='100' -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'APP_NICENESS'='' -e 'DISPLAY_WIDTH'='1280' -e 'DISPLAY_HEIGHT'='768' -e 'SECURE_CONNECTION'='0' -e 'X11VNC_EXTRA_OPTS'='' -e 'AUTOMATED_CONVERSION_SOURCE_STABLE_TIME'='5' -e 'AUTOMATED_CONVERSION_SOURCE_MIN_DURATION'='10' -e 'AUTOMATED_CONVERSION_CHECK_INTERVAL'='5' -p '7803:5800/tcp' -p '7903:5900/tcp' -v '/mnt/user':'/storage':'ro' -v '':'/watch':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Handbrake Conversion Folder/':'/output':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/HandBrake':'/config':'rw' 'jlesage/handbrake' 

/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: invalid volume spec ":/watch:rw": invalid volume specification: ':/watch:rw'.
See '/usr/bin/docker run --help'.

The command failed.

It is basically right there in the error message you're getting. You haven't specified a mapping for the watch folder. Do you know how to use docker?

10 minutes ago, fmjets11 said:

This is all new to me so still poking around, it doesnt show that the watch folder is a required directory. 

Did you look at the github documentation linked in the first post of this thread? It mentions the watch volume.

Your docker run command includes a watch volume, with nothing mapped to it. That docker run command is the result of filling in the template when you try to install the docker. And the template includes a watch volume, so you need to map it.

Have you seen the Docker FAQ?

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-real-docker-faq/

• 5 weeks later...
10 hours ago, dockerstarter said:

Just this one seems to not load maybe due to ssl (it also doesn't generate certificates if you dont have already any)

What do you see/have exactly?

The full container log would be useful.  You can get it with "docker logs [container name]".

1 hour ago, FieldGenEJ said:

Hey guys I'm encoding a video with HandBrake and my cpu usage hovers around 50%. I checked the cpu shares and it's set to the default 1024. is there anything I can check or configure to let it use 100%? Thanks in advance.

474176215_ScreenShot2018-10-10at4_45_24AM.thumb.png.4cdd0dd545999a73a96e19c44528c526.png

Which encoder are you using?

Do you have set anything in "Extra Parameters"?

You can also see if the container reports the same thing: docker exec HandBrake top