USB & Floppy Errors on Boot

I only have one USB device (the unRAID boot USB Key) plugged into my system and it appears to be working fine.  Can someone interpret these errors that I get when I boot my unRAID system?   I also do not have a physical floppy drive on my system. 

May 19 13:55:00 Beanstalk kernel: usb 1-5: device descriptor read/all, error -71
May 19 13:55:00 Beanstalk kernel: usb 1-5: device descriptor read/all, error -71
May 19 13:55:00 Beanstalk kernel: usb 1-5: device descriptor read/8, error -71
May 19 13:55:31 Beanstalk kernel: blk_update_request: I/O error, dev fd0, sector 0
May 19 13:55:31 Beanstalk kernel: floppy: error -5 while reading block 0
May 19 13:55:46 Beanstalk kernel: blk_update_request: I/O error, dev fd0, sector 0
May 19 13:55:46 Beanstalk kernel: floppy: error -5 while reading block 0

• 2 weeks later...

I tried disabling the Floppy Controller in BIOS, but the system gave me a Floppy A error on boot and prompted me to continue or enter the BIOS.  Since I do not want to be prompted when the server reboots, I went back into the BIOS and set the setting to auto.  UnRAID is still giving me the error so I guess I will just ignore it.  It seems this may be the case with the USB too since I only have one USB device, I am getting errors when unRAID polls the USB devices.

Edited by mifronte