Please Tag Solved Topics (SOLVED)

Go to solution Solved by kizer,

• Solution

When your support post has been solved please edit your title post with (SOLVED) to let others know your issue has been resolved. For Example. 

Drive unresponsive ---> (SOLVED) Drive unresponsive

As well if somebody just happens to have the same problem and does a search or sees it they might be inclined to see what was done to trouble shoot the problem so they might solve it the same way. 

Obviously if its a problem is still in progress and your still troubleshooting do not edit your topic. :D

• Like 1
  • kizer featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Can I just remind people to mark their discussions as (SOLVED) when they have had a satisfactory outcome. I"m not a moderator, just a daily 'browser' of the forum and it's becoming tedious seeing the same open discussions when they should be closed off tidily. It helps everyone. Thanks.l

Edited by superloopy1
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 5/26/2017 at 4:46 AM, kizer said:

When your support post has been solved please edit your title post with (SOLVED) to let others know your issue has been resolved. For Example. 

Drive unresponsive ---> (SOLVED) Drive unresponsive

As well if somebody just happens to have the same problem and does a search or sees it they might be inclined to see what was done to trouble shoot the problem so they might solve it the same way. 

Obviously if its a problem is still in progress and your still troubleshooting do not edit your topic. :D

Please do not remove the topic if your issue has been resolved or if you simply misunderstood something. 

Additionally, there might be link to your posts in other topics that other users may find interesting. It's request 

Edited by Steafonwlater
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/11/2023 at 7:14 AM, apandey said:

Should this advice to change subject be amended now that threads could be marked solved. I see we get a mix of both approaches today. Consolidating on mark solved is probably good now

Agreed. I just came here to double check because I marked a solution on a recent post of mine. It has the green checkmark so I'm going to leave it at that since it is in the same place and means the same thing.

• 2 months later...